Ladies: observation from.a man

THN, there are lots of reasons I want to avoid reviews.
Originally Posted by bbtony
sharing information is the point of e~c~c~ i ~ nformation e ~ xchange.

its your choice to do reviews or not, but sharing information positive or negative is what this board is about.

on second thought i could be wrong, lately it seems to be about drama.

nevermind, wtf do i know
I wish that the ladies I choose to repeat with --- could see themselves the way that I see them - beautiful.

Tony -cant give you any advice, You don't have any problem with self image as you stated in this thread;

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=822843&highlight=

' If I'm ever single again the line of women wanting me to marry would be long.
I get too much attention from women at work and women in the building'
Fletch I share info. If I said I did something recently and you wanna know who with, PM me. If some stupid bitch tries to rob me, I will alert the hell out of her. I'm happy to tell who I loved and did not, just ask. I just do not want drama review. I could write three right now that would probably draw more attention than I want. No thanks.
Yes randall, I know I'm quite average in too many ways unfortunately. But I have the consolation of being a cool guy that loves 69. I do have a positive can do attitude, which helps a lot.

You know why that helps? Honestly, some of these ladies are so damn hot its quite intimidating. But with a few DFKs, some heavy petting and some 69, I'm usually ready to rock. It actually hadn't occurred to me until recently that a woman could be so damn hot as to be a bit intimidating to me. I'm working this problem out though. I do love learning new things.
I wish that the ladies I choose to repeat with --- could see themselves the way that I see them - beautiful.

Tony -cant give you any advice, You don't have any problem with self image as you stated in this thread;

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=822843&highlight=

' If I'm ever single again the line of women wanting me to marry would be long.
I get too much attention from women at work and women in the building' Originally Posted by randall flagg
It's true. I actually went most of my life without realizing it. I always ignored and played stupid. Hell I was stupid. Then a hot young girl.at work threw herself at me, in front of my SO no less.

True story: today at lunch, I took my SO out to lunch. One of her coworkers walked right up to me and told me how good I looked and how cool my car is. So 5 yrs ago, I'd have blown it off and not noticed anything. The fact she was quite obviously putting it out there and in front of my SO. That's pretty brazen shit. And if you act on it, things will happen.

I honestly went decades without realizing women love me, and it was my own dumbass insecurity that kept me in the friend zone. Yes now I could totally enjoy the situation. But that would totally destroy my SO. And that's why I hobby. Maybe I'm a bad person, but I don't want to have an affair at work or with one of her coworkers. And trust me, by doing this, I can be nice, but lil Jr isn't interested in other women.
First off this isn't an ad or an ISO. I am new to the hobby, but I think I have already met the few ladies I'm going to want to see regularly.

I've just noticed something about women, all women including sexy confident women. It seems no matter how beautiful or confident you are when you look at yourself all you see are the flaws. Honestly, its not what I see or would want you to see or think of yourselves.

I know men post reviews belittling even the slightest flaws. It's a reflection of their own insecurity. No one is or ever will be perfect. I don't like you because you are perfect. I like you because of the time we share together. I only hope you enjoy it a tiny bit as much as I do. I am so far from perfect. I hope you focus on my good qualities and not my flaws.

But when you women talk about one another you see each others beauty and no flaws. I've had many of you rave about other ladies to me. While I really respect this, please stop being so hard on yourselves. You do not deserve it.

And when a man tells you that you are beautiful, he is rarely lying. The correct response is a smile, hug, and or kiss.

Kaylee has in her signature that all you women are beautiful just the way you are. It isn't just a bunch of words. Its the truth. Please cut yourself a lot of slack. I wish all of you could see yourselves as a sincere man sees you. Originally Posted by bbtony
Awesome Thread babe! It is good to hear Kind words on Eccie.
... that would totally destroy my SO. And that's why I hobby. Originally Posted by bbtony
Such a prince.

Might have been wise to quit while ahead.
BBtony, thank you for this wonderful thread. But, in all honesty, men will say all
Kinds of things to get to the panties. "You're beautiful" has to be one of the best pick up lines ever.

If you want the real brownie points from a woman who is not insecure about her "physical attributes", tell her that she has a "beautiful soul/spirit/personality". Now, that's a real panty dropper right there!
I only say a woman is beautiful if I feel she is beautiful.
I only say a woman is beautiful if I feel she is beautiful. Originally Posted by pyramider
...Only if she stimulates the taint .
Hey brownsugarbaby you have a "beautiful soul/spirit/personality".

That and nice legs too.
BBtony, thank you for this wonderful thread. But, in all honesty, men will say all
Kinds of things to get to the panties. "You're beautiful" has to be one of the best pick up lines ever.

If you want the real brownie points from a woman who is not insecure about her "physical attributes", tell her that she has a "beautiful soul/spirit/personality". Now, that's a real panty dropper right there! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
SheeeiT Lol I'll take it while I can get it. I love hearing that I'm beautiful. It won't last forever. ))
I never said I was a prince.... Hell I'm probably not even a frog. I'm just some guy.

BSB, I can tell a woman she is beautiful without wanting her panties. If I want your panties, I start rubbing them to see how wet I can get them, and then I'll let you know they are in the way. My other favorite panty dropper is to ask very sweetly if you'd like to remove them and sit on my face so we can het to know each other better.

BSB, you are beautiful and I'm not after your panties.
...Only if she stimulates the taint . Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby

Women get to be much more beautiful when proper attention is paid to their taint. When the taint quivers ... game on.
'I honestly went decades without realizing women love me,'

May I suggest an addition to your signature.

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble
when you're perfect in every way.
I can't wait to look in the mirror
cause I get better looking each day