Who here has been a steady posting participant for 12+ years?

Damn.. Sitting at 11 consistent years. Posted for the first time on ASPD back in 2003... but didn't become a regular face on ASPD until 2006.
12 and then some before that on the old boards.
I was on ASPD and then ECCIE after ASPD shut down.
Buncha' derelicts.

Anyone here that recalls ASPD, the list serve, before Amber started the ASPD.net?
Not sure when I joined ASPD - maybe '04 or '05. Moved over to ECCIE in 2010 after a provider told me about it...always posted as Parsifal in both spots (at least I think I did).

Can't believe it's been that long...craziness.
I would think you wouldn't want to admit that. It's like hookers bragging they've been selling it for over 10 years, no appeal in that!
Anyone here that recalls ASPD, the list serve, before Amber started the ASPD.net? Originally Posted by ffflowerman4
Yew mean tha Delphi board? 'R alt/sex/prostitution/discussion ?
I was an original member on ASPD when it was the new replacement for anonymous email lists, which were in turn the replacement for usenet alt.prostitution news groups.

I miss the Dick-O-Stone email list.

I'm officially a dinosaur.
Yup, and still hanging in there!
I dont remember.

Has anyone seen my keys?
I have been around about 10 yrs. Always been honest. I am actually thinking of coming back home to Austin.
I joined ASPD in 2003 or 2004. A guy named Silent Partner turned me onto it. He ran some FBSM places - one was right next to the KLBJ studio on IH-35. Got shut down by LE.

I was Slocum on both places.
Wow i feel old now! it has been that long
Yew mean tha Delphi board? 'R alt/sex/prostitution/discussion ? Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
That is where I started in 1998.