Fu@king Friday 😉

I hoped you couldn't 😉 Originally Posted by Rochelle77

Refuse all your sexiness, never!
Thank you. Looking forward to meeting the man in hiding! Originally Posted by Rochelle77
Looking forward to Wet Wednesday 😏
Looking forward to Wet Wednesday 😏 Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Lol, love it 😉
Looking forward to Wet Wednesday 😏 Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Wet Wednesday is a good idea!

Made me think of Moaning Monday. Kind of a double meaning. On Monday, many moan about having to go back to their job. But others enjoy a more pleasureable type of moaning.

Made me think of Moaning Monday. Kind of a double meaning. On Monday, many moan about having to go back to their job. But others enjoy a more pleasureable type of moaning. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Yes sir! I do get a lot of action on Moaning Mondays just to cure the Monday Blues that occur early morning

Made me think of Moaning Monday. Kind of a double meaning. On Monday, many moan about having to go back to their job. But others enjoy a more pleasureable type of moaning. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Absolutely lol
Fucking Friday, I like it!! Researching my memory bank I would have to say that I have fucked more on Fridays than any other day of the week!
Fucking Friday, I like it!! Researching my memory bank I would have to say that I have fucked more on Fridays than any other day of the week! Originally Posted by austin88998833

Fucking Austin, not fucking off 🤷♂️

Fucking on Friday is a good day but hell every day is
Fucking Austin, not fucking off 🤷♂️

Fucking on Friday is a good day but hell every day is Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Touché.
And may we all get some today! Originally Posted by Rochelle77
Gentlemen, if you rotate Rochelle's picture 90deg left we will see one of the prettiest and most delicious lady taco's that must be eaten before you fuck it on Friday but as WMJ pointed out there are six other days also!