Writing reviews

I don't know about the rest of you guys but it takes me a good hour or longer to write a review. By the time I open two or three web sites so I can post links to her showcase, whether here or on p411 or even backpage, and going back and forth to write down her description, measurements and the remaining basics that is about half an hour. And I'm not fast at typing at all. Then the ROS takes about another half an hour .

I don't know how anyone can do a review in 3 to 10 minutes. Originally Posted by golforfish
Im sure alot of hobbyists would enjoy reading reviews that too an hour or longer to write...it's been recent knowledge that some guys prefer to read a review that paints a picture...

So I appreciate the time and effort you put into writing your reviews.
Depends on how creative I want to get and also the girl I saw. I always write reviews on my first session with a provider and try to be as detailed as possible. Same with newbies or ladies who haven't been reviewed in a while. Those take me about 30-45 mins.

For some of the more experienced ladies that I have seen in the past or have a good history with the board, I can knock those out in 15 mins.

No reviews take me about an hour.
  • Gbfsl
  • 06-19-2017, 06:28 AM
For a variety of reasons, I very rarely write reviews any more unless requested to do so by the provider . But when I do they take maybe 30 to 40 minutes.

My "method" is to use my notepad and write the ROS down immediately following the session. That way all activities are still very fresh in my mind. Depending on the person I am reviewing and the session itself, this step can take 15 to 30 minutes. Then when I am ready to post the review it takes another 10 minutes to look up all the necessary information needed to fill in the blanks. Then just a matter of cut and paste the ROS.

If I am also posting a review on TER that adds another 10 minutes to the process. While I like this site when doing my research on a provider, their review process is a bit of a pain in the ass.
I don't know about the rest of you guys but it takes me a good hour or longer to write a review. By the time I open two or three web sites so I can post links to her showcase, whether here or on p411 or even backpage, and going back and forth to write down her description, measurements and the remaining basics that is about half an hour. And I'm not fast at typing at all. Then the ROS takes about another half an hour .

I don't know how anyone can do a review in 3 to 10 minutes. Originally Posted by golforfish

It's actually very easy to write a review in 10 to 15 minutes. Are you have to do is just state the facts objectively. Answer the following questions: Is she the woman in the photographs? Did you enjoy your session?

The real time comes in when one is embellishing the session for the people that read with one hand.
my shortest time was at least 20 minutes, 35-50 minutes is normal. you can spot the guys who don't take much time, their reviews have almost no value.
You place value on the Penthouse Forum reviews and the reviews that are so embellished that nothing like it could have occurred within the session length?
You place value on the Penthouse Forum reviews and the reviews that are so embellished that nothing like it could have occurred within the session length? Originally Posted by pyramider
no.. I place value on detail and information.. my reviews are about that, no embellishment, no "I gave her 4 'O's'", just a full accounting of what happened.
I personally think that the ladies should have full access and you guys stop scaring them off I want to know what they think .
I also take time to do my reviews and never embellish why do A review if the whole thing is bs then we aren't accomplishing anything the whole point of the review is to get faxing information out there so guys like us can meet quality girls like them.
I personally think that the ladies should have full access and you guys stop scaring them off I want to know what they think . Originally Posted by Bumloverone
I haven't thought much about this, but part of me thinks it's a good idea. but practically speaking, the number of arguments and amount of vitriol on the Forum would soar.. we have enough already.
I spend quite a bit of time writing mine, especially the ROS section. I write them mostly for me to remember what happened during the sessions, but apparently some people do like reading them. I'm amazed looking back at some of my earlier reviews, which was really only a few months ago, how much is quickly forgotten and re reading jolts my memory. I've written one for every provider I've seen, but usually don't write one for repeat sessions.

The average review I probably spend a period of several hours to write the ROS, but I don't sit there and take a solid 4 hours to write. I'll probably spend 10 minutes, go do something else for 45 minutes, write for another 15, etc. So if you were to add up all the time I actually spent writing, probably a hour or so.

Now I had a recent review that I wrote off and on over a period of several days, because I didn't really want to write it, but sort of felt obligated to do so. Wouldn't be hard for those with PA to figure which one I'm talking about. It was super long, but the session really jacked with my head, and it was almost therapeutic to write.
I write them mostly for me to remember what happened during the sessions, but apparently some people do like reading them. I'm amazed looking back at some of my earlier reviews, which was really only a few months ago, how much is quickly forgotten and re reading jolts my memory. Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
I write them for me, too, and I want them to stick to facts and be a real representation of what happened. it's fun as Hell to go back and read past reviews
  • harry
  • 06-19-2017, 10:58 AM
From the time I click the "new review" button to hitting the submit button I'd say from 45 minutes to an hour. I try to give an accurate account of what happened and the attitudes and atmosphere of myself and my partner. I find those reviews that only contain half a dozen short sentences and a list of acronyms thrown together in less than 5 minutes pretty much useless. Those are obviously done only to get premium access.
His second question was which ladies take the time to actually read them.

I think you're reading into her statement and trying to stir the pot... Originally Posted by Analeese
Agreed Ana.

For me, it's 20-30 mins writing the review. That usually includes opening multiple tabs to get contact info, writing, spell checking, checking for readability. I'm kinda ADD so I prefer to double check everything before I submit the review.

I know that some gents sent a full copy of the review they write to the lady they review. IMO I think that's a nice thing to do. No surprises that way.
My shortest review took me around 30 minutes to do I always think back and try to remember the details so if someone is interested in the girl they can be informed about what they are getting
Im sure alot of hobbyists would enjoy reading reviews that too an hour or longer to write...it's been recent knowledge that some guys prefer to read a review that paints a picture...

So I appreciate the time and effort you put into writing your reviews. Originally Posted by Analeese
I tend to be a story teller and make an effort to go beyond just the acronyms of activities and positions and while that information is included, I try reveal personality and other aspects so that fellow hobbyists get a sense of the woman. Have only written a few in less than an hour.