I Guess "Open Minded" is a Relative Term

Open minded is indeed a matter of opinion. Going to mean different things to different people.
Open minded strictly speaking just means you are willing to discuss anything. It does not mean you are willing to do anything and everything. It does not mean whatever you want. I understand why the ladies get tired of some of us guys. In the context of what the op posted the girl has clearly listed her no list and it is clear that open minded just means she provides services that are illegal to openly advertise but you know what she means. Sorry, do not know the girl in the ad but do not feel she is misleading you in any way.
Open minded is confusing, misleading, and vague.

By one definition we are all open minded just being on this site.

So in my profile, it would be accurate to say "I am a 6', 160 lb, white open minded male".

When the ladies read that, what does it tell them about me?
I’m from the school of thought where “Open minded” used to be a provider’s way of indicating she allowed BBFS up until maybe 4-5 years ago when most providers started to use it. Since then, when I see that I expect that she offers at the minimum GFE with a BBBJ.

So to the OP’s point, outside of saying no BBFS it’s ridiculous to say no GFE, no BBBJ, no kissing but I’m “open minded.”
And I did not make this up. It's from an actual ad on ListCrawler. To me, it's akin to advertising GFE with no kissing and everything covered.
  • grean
  • 03-22-2019, 11:33 AM
Hmmm well i guess i better change my ad wording..
I put my menu is open...but didn't intend for it to say bareback fullservice...
I just meant it to say Im game for some kinks....thats my definition of openminded Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas I dont think anyone takes open minded to mean you WILL do EVERYTHING. I think it simply means you won't be offended if a guy asks. You might say no, but a guy can ask.

You probably get an occasional person who asks about bbfs. I do not think that you saying NO would or should put a guy off because you don't participate in certain unsafe practices, even though you have an "open menu".

The OP is just pointing put the obvious contradiction of that ad when the provider seems to have an extremely limited menu but also says she's "open minded".

Some are open to anal but won't take COF or CIM. Some are open to COF and CIM but won't ever do anal. Others may do all that and LOVE trash talk and are okay and even enjoy a little rough sex. Others aren't but they'll play with shit....

Would any of those be considered to have close minds because they don't do something?
Wow, what a varied definition of open minded, to think I always thought it meant open to anal! I guess that explains why some open minded ladies never let me in the backdoor
just ask em what they mean by “open minded.”
if they come back “you should know,” “i dont discuss specifics,” etc. i would just move on to another provider who does not use that term or is willing to discuss after screening.
Thanks to the OP for putting this out there. Just like everyone is stating it vague and could mean anything.

My question is: If you have open minded on your ad and we ask you for everything or close to it. Than why are some getting so pissed off? If you have been a provider for longer than 20 minutes on here than I’m sure you gonna get some fucked up request.

Kind of like the rates each lady has. If we ask if your rates can go lower. A simple yes or no is great. It’s just a question. Doesn’t mean I’m not going to agree to your terms and have a great time. To me it’s the same as asking your menu options.
Grean..sounds like a logical explanation
Open minded could mean a willingness to do car dates, water activities, welcome to different races etc. Most providers around here seem open to BBBJ, so I wouldn't consider it "open minded." BB...I think some ladies may say "open minded" when it comes to that but it likely means that she's WILLING to do BB but not with every guy that walks through the door.