Thank you Soulman and tbonetas

There not mods anymore.... oh man it's on now!!!!!
Just kidding.
Well done gentlemen.
Well at least you're still writing reviews and reconning.
Thank you guys. Your stress level just went down a few.
Damn it, we ran off the good guys with our drama.

Now we're stuck with a midget das fuerher taking their place.

Just wonderful. Aint' karma a bitch.
Thanks fellows for your input !! TM don't know who you're talking about but that's funny as hell.

Thanks everyone.........It has indeed been fun................NOW BACK TO HOBBYING FOR REAL!!!!!

Thanks everyone.........It has indeed been fun................NOW BACK TO HOBBYING FOR REAL!!!!! Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

+1
  • Sexxy
  • 11-22-2010, 06:22 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you hall of famers .
THanks Sexy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,That avatar is banging....................
There is a hall of fame?
How do you..........Ah, never mind. It's kind of irrelevant for me.
Thanks for all your hard work;
Geeze...They are not DEAD! Well, thanks to both of you guys. I guess it's up to MOJOJO, DED, St. Mateo, SP Hunter and I now? We're f*&ked in other words!?
Thanks fellows for your input !! TM don't know who you're talking about but that's funny as hell. Originally Posted by Lincolnpark
Well since he already gave me the infraction for "disrespecting a staff member" I was referring to mojojo213.

Hopefully he won't penalize me twice for the same reference. That would be double jeopardy wouldn't it?
Well since he already gave me the infraction for "disrespecting a staff member" I was referring to mojojo213.

Hopefully he won't penalize me twice for the same reference. That would be double jeopardy wouldn't it? Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Just squash it.
Thanks for the extra workload guys

Holla...
Thanks for the extra workload guys

Holla... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
If you had only known that they were reeling you in so they could bolt....you need another fucking drinck.