DEMS in congress solve gun violence...

Been to many gun shows , you can't buy a gun w/o check so really just more scare and deceive liberal news.
  • grean
  • 03-01-2019, 07:58 AM
What worries me more are the Senate republicans looking at Red Flag legislation.

The gun control lobby will push to pass anything that chips away at gun rights. If the Senate gives a bill for the house to consider, they may pass it as is
You're better than that ! Don't lower yourself to wtf's level. Originally Posted by winn dixie

If your comment on #8 wasn't aimed at me, sorry. I am not a liberal.
Been to many gun shows , you can't buy a gun w/o check so really just more scare and deceive liberal news. Originally Posted by rexdutchman

I have a friend who is a collector and his hobby is buying and selling firearms.
He goes to many shows has a booth sells long guns hand guns some black powder no background check. Just green stuff.
One of the last ones I attended you could buy a military style rifle for $900. from a dealer inside, or for $1200. you could buy one outside no questions asked.
  • grean
  • 03-01-2019, 11:03 AM
Anyone guess the % of guns used in crimes that were bought in any retail environment, including gun shows??
I have a friend who is a collector and his hobby is buying and selling firearms.
He goes to many shows has a booth sells long guns hand guns some black powder no background check. Just green stuff.
One of the last ones I attended you could buy a military style rifle for $900. from a dealer inside, or for $1200. you could buy one outside no questions asked. Originally Posted by bamscram
That is how criminals get guns...and no fucking law is going to stop that...that statement proves my point exactly!!
And the dealer inside you would have to had past the federal background check.
  • grean
  • 03-01-2019, 11:10 AM
Basically Congress did a dog & pony show for something that wouldn't get passed by the Senate and of it was WOULD DO NOTHING to stop crime.
And its funny that the protected class "Politicians , Celebrities" push for gun control , when they pay for armed security of have SS protection they for life / they don't think care for the "real people "

So more red bill will only hurt the good guys
Anyone guess the % of guns used in crimes that were bought in any retail environment, including gun shows?? Originally Posted by grean
That is how criminals get guns...and no fucking law is going to stop that...that statement proves my point exactly!!
And the dealer inside you would have to had past the federal background check. Originally Posted by bb1961

I thought from your posts criminals stole them, they never buy them.