So is this how Houston Forum works.

You got a nice ass babe. That's all I got to ad. Originally Posted by Trey

^^^^^ I'd motorboat it......but we all know this.....
Xxx throwdown,
His anaconda don't
want none if it ain't
got buns hun.
Damn, Lexi, you do have nice buns to butter!

I wouldn't worry, my dear. There are some weirdo fellows out there with control issues and too much time on their hands. The cops are not going to warn you, but the crazy will TOY with you for their own evil amusement.

Just screen and be careful as usual. Put your honey out for the flies and ignore the annoying little gnats.
This is my hometown and wanted to visit. why not work for a few days and visit family on mini vacay? lol 😆 Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
Oh.....a play-cation.
I just touched down and put up my ad.

I get a text saying something like We are cracking down on prostitution here in the city of Houston. We suggest you cease and desist now. It is a felony conviction if we catch you.

What kind of stuff is this? I just placed an ad on here and p411.

Pm for the number that sent this to me. Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
That's the way jealous hoes and their pimps roll down here trying to run off the visiting talent.

You got a nice ass babe. That's all I got to ad. Originally Posted by Trey
^^^^What he said

^^^^^ I'd motorboat it......but we all know this..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Shit I'm trying to!
No law, especially Harris Co, will warn a criminal. Its obviously not LE.
Yup, don't worry about it, but do screen well as usual because it does happen just without warning. You might also get an email saying "all whoremongers will burn in hell" or something to that extent. We all get that from time to time, just another crazy with nothing else to do.

Have fun in Houston my dear! And I agree, nice buns!
Sounds like folks on here are trying to scare one of the best asses I've seen on the boards out of town before I've had a chance to tap it.

That's unfortunate. smh
I'm doing out calls only right now..... And thanks every one for the compliments. So welcoming!
Got something to welcome you with....just sayin....
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Very nice! Hon, don't let the haterz get you down. Enjoy your stay, have a safe trip and safe travels!
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I had to zoom in to notice, but those are some bad-ass "cum fuck me pumps"! Damn. Nice ass too! You wear those in session and you'd... Oh nevermind. Nice bunz, sweety. Hope you enjoy your play-cay!