Free DATY sessions

Okay ladies here are your options

1. Charge lots of cash and get your pussy ate

or

2. Charge nothing and get your pussy ate

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.. Originally Posted by allofamber
exactly.
WOW!! This thread was only meant to be a joke. I didn't know everyone would get in such an uproar so easily.
We were joking with you as well hon...at least I was lol.
Thanks London. You are on my do to list for sure. I would love to pay you for a DATY session
WOW!! This thread was only meant to be a joke. I didn't know everyone would get in such an uproar so easily. Originally Posted by Good one
My bad....very funny!! Good one!!
Well... I knew it was a joke that's why I commented the way I did in the other Closed thread. I'm pretty sure you know how things really work around here.
Geez, that offer has been at the bottom of my page for months now, and look what it got me....absolutely NOTHING, LOL

If it offends anyone I'll happily take it down.
Geez, that offer has been at the bottom of my page for months now, and look what it got me....absolutely NOTHING, LOL

If it offends anyone I'll happily take it down. Originally Posted by Abe Normal
No offense taken when your good at it I say leave it up
First we have the guy who calls the police to get his money back and now we have come sit on my face guy. When they say we need a better education system they ain't fucking lying. ( Bad grammar intentional)
DATYers be fore warned...
Thanks London. You are on my do to list for sure. I would love to pay you for a DATY session Originally Posted by Good one
You ruined it for me! I liked you better when you were asking for free sex! LOL

If it offends anyone I'll happily take it down. Originally Posted by Abe Normal
Sig line is wonderful! Hey being a hooker board... should the first line read:

Four scored and seven PM'D! LOL
  • b2pop
  • 09-09-2011, 04:32 PM
WHAT'S WRONG WITH TEXAS
WHAT'S WRONG WITH TEXAS Originally Posted by b2pop
Anybody else wanna clue in the new guy lol. It's a running joke honey...I have a full dance card in about 4 cities when I ever decide to visit...mostly mods lol.
Too Fucking Funny! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Iam rolling over in laughter too. The ironic thing is it's the ones that broadcast that sort of thing usually aren't that impressive anyway.