"Buy the Hour" New book tells Provider's real story. Please give opinions.

Wish the damn iPad had it
  • Rehke
  • 01-13-2014, 04:28 PM
Due to some interesting circumstances in my non-hobby life and the amount I've gorged up in various threads, there's a lot here I think is worthy of addressing, but I just don't have the wherewithal now.

But I do find it extremely interesting how much I can relate to the closing of the book, but from the other side of things.

While the specific problems of providers and clients are different, I think many of the underlying psychological and emotional issues have a common root. Particularly around the idea of being a "broken" person in some way.

I think it's entirely possible, even though there is a tendency to look at things as "us" and "them" that all of us have a hell of a lot more in common than we realize.

More later...maybe after a re-read to let it all soak in...
Just thought I would share that I do not have the actual Kindle. I downloaded the free program "Kindle for PC" from Amazon. I have my television hooked up to my computer and I read books off of my 55 inch flat screen. Here is a link to the page for the program.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1000426311
Wish the damn iPad had it Originally Posted by exoticbabygirl
I read it on my free Kindle app for iPad.
Or just use the Kindle Cloud Reader
https://read.amazon.com/

All you need is an Internet connection
I don't have an actual Kindle - you can get it (Kindle) free in the iTunes App Store. I got it for my iPad for free (like LilMynx69 mentions). You do have to create an Amazon account to purchase items for the Kindle and when you purchase you download them immediately. It's nice because you can buy books much cheaper through the Kindle than actual books. If you need help just let me know. Hope you're doing well sweetie.

I read it on my free Kindle app for iPad. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
The Kindle and Nook apps are available free for Androids. Probably the fruit machines too.
well I might have to get this book
Thanks everyone got it dont know if I payed or not never said that not computer smart just cock smart..
Thanks everyone got it dont know if I payed or not never said that not computer smart just cock smart.. Originally Posted by exoticbabygirl
That's what I like about you, EBG. You're so much fun, it is hard to remember if I paid or not. It's been way too long.

You probably got the app, which is free, but you will need to get the book from Amazon & paying will be obvious there.