Which mod/admin has been the most helpful? (2)

All fixed now. Start votin'...
I just say we have them all line up and drop their Speedo Depends to see who has the biggest gun!!!
Maybe St. Christopher should be a choice because since he is fixing this for us, that is very helpful. Originally Posted by geniusman

Yeah I thought about doing that , But it just seemed to ass-kissing so I left owners off.
I just say we have them all line up and drop their Speedo Depends to see who has the biggest gun!!! Originally Posted by TheCandyMan
That is SOOOOOO WRONG!....

Whichever MOD removes this guy's Locker Room Access can have my vote!
So far:
TCreative2 5 votes for 45.45%
OldSarge 4 votes for 36.36%
The rest are onesies so %wise they are out!
bumping, poll closes in two days.
  • Booth
  • 05-19-2010, 06:54 PM
Yeah I thought about doing that , But it just seemed to ass-kissing so I left owners off. Originally Posted by chris_davis
Like the rest of this isn't ass-kissing?

Just kidding, guys. I think all the current mods are doing great and couldn't really answer the poll question because I've never needed help on this board. Come to think of it, the quality of moderation on this board might be exactly why I haven't required anyone's help. On aspd we often required help from the mods in dealing with situations created by other mods and that doesn't seem to happen around here. Kudos to all.
As the sponsor of the "Great MOD RACE" I'm gonna call it a 5 way tie.
Spacemtn, sorry man. You got nothing, but I think you are rockin' as a MOD, keep it up.
LAP Originally Posted by notanewbie
I would actually start a petition to bring LAP back. I spoke with him a few times on ASPD and that dude is cool.

Since the poll is closed now I would post that I would of voted for TC2.
I dont' know LAP. I'm sure all the mods that were in the poll are so happy that you actually felt it necessary to bring someone not even listed as your vote. That's gotta make them feel good.
I dont' know LAP. I'm sure all the mods that were in the poll are so happy that you actually felt it necessary to bring someone not even listed as your vote. That's gotta make them feel good. Originally Posted by chris_davis
I am hoping that I am wrong in assuming that the tone of your post would be negitive. Obviously you have not been around long enough to know of LAP. He is a former Mod on this board and a few others. I feel very confident that my comments did not hurt anyones feelings since LAP is also known an respected by the current Mod and Admin staff.
  • Booth
  • 05-24-2010, 04:06 PM
I am hoping that I am wrong in assuming that the tone of your post would be negitive. Obviously you have not been around long enough to know of LAP. He is a former Mod on this board and a few others. I feel very confident that my comments did not hurt anyones feelings since LAP is also known an respected by the current Mod and Admin staff. Originally Posted by atxbrad
It seems pretty silly that someone would start a poll like this in the first place then express concern about somebody's feelings. I'm not suggesting any mods are thin-skinned but sheesh. Now he's worried about it?