What is the right way to have a birthday in the hobby?

Idk about you Rover, but work today was ROUGH! I am beyond exhausted after all the fun and festivities. Laying here now still attempting to recharge my internal batteries.
Good times my friend. The best of times. Originally Posted by strawberry skye
Nice..I'm sure Slave really enjoyed eating some strawberry...Just a hunch..LOL.
Nice..I'm sure Slave really enjoyed eating some strawberry...Just a hunch..LOL. Originally Posted by MrTex1959
Knowing Slave im sure she enjoyed eating a strawberry...IJS 😎
Great way to bring in another year.
Very nice !!! Those two would be great together!
Very nice party...happy bday!!
Very nice Rover. ABQ is impressed. Two years ago I had a foursome for my b-day. I wanted a threesome this year but did not work out as had few responses wanting to ride the ABQ express.
[QUOTE=Rover14;1058750188]

I got this! You find a sweet thing that will put together a small celebration for you, and she calls a friend...

Attachment 578146Attachment 578116

We shared the cupcakes...

Attachment 578136Attachment 578137

Then it's time to unwrap my gifts...

Attachment 578143Attachment 578144

Review to follow...

Ahhh... I want to THANK BOTH ROVER & STRAWBERRY SKY for inviting me to celebrate with them!!! We had an AMAZING TIME!! I have to admit that I was a LITTLE nervous... I always am when I am meeting a new gentleman... but I am a BIG FAN of STRONG & SEXY WOMEN and Strawberry Sky is DEFINITELY THAT!!

This was one of those PLAY DATES that just had a LIFE of it's own... We were LAUGHING CONSTANTLY!! Between the SPLITS... ANAL SEX... SYBIAN RIDES & some pretty incredible GREEK... I WAS IN HOOKER HEAVEN!! LOL

I think that as a HOBBYIST or a PROVIDER that you cannot go wrong with EITHER ROVER or the beautiful STRAWBERRY SKY!!

Thank you again... for letting me be a part of your BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere
WOW, that was incredible my friend! I thought I was doing good by making an appointment with Miss Slave Guinevere around my birthday. I can't even imagine how much of a blast that must have been being with both of these lovely ladies at the same time!
BRAVO!
Thank you Slave, Darter and everyone else who has chimed in with their nice comments. Slave, I have always had a crush on you and it was a dream come true to finally get to have some BCD fun with you and that beautiful body of yours!!! Above all else, you have an amazingly sweet disposition and a rockin personality and set both Rover and I immediately at ease.
I am looking forward to many more doubles with you in the future mwhahaha.
Gentlemen???
:-)
Thank you Slave, Darter and everyone else who has chimed in with their nice comments. Slave, I have always had a crush on you and it was a dream come true to finally get to have some BCD fun with you and that beautiful body of yours!!! Above all else, you have an amazingly sweet disposition and a rockin personality and set both Rover and I immediately at ease.
Gentlemen???

Originally Posted by strawberry skye

Ohhh!!! Pick me!!! Pick me!!!

Ohhh!!! Pick me!!! Pick me!!!
Originally Posted by ugotme10

You know how to get ahold of us
Gentlemen???
I don't think I have Rover's stamina to see two such beautiful women at once. Maybe I could see you each separately before I try and go into a doubles with you two ladies?
Darter. You can do eeet!
Darter. You can do eeet! Originally Posted by RogueOne
Darter Darter Darter Darter

" we will we will rock you"

Darter. You can do eeet! Originally Posted by RogueOne
LMAO RogueOne, I got a picture in my head of that dude from waterboy when I read that. Thanks for the laugh!

Darter Darter Darter Darter

" we will we will rock you"

There is no doubt in my mind y'all would. Got to get back in the gym 1st and work on my stamina...