Would Trump have rushed in to save the kids?

Could Superman have saved the kids if he was aware there was a mentally deranged piece of shit that was left to his on devices because the school was getting grant money set up; by the Obama administration to not push for criminal prosecution of crimes committed at their school?

Would it be possible for WTF to see daylight if somebody cut a hole in his ass? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
On your last point, no.
Being the full quote is he said "I BELIEVE I REALLY WOULD HAVE" and not a "YES I WOULD HAVE", its pointless in nitpicking whether he would or wouldn't..

BUT YOU CAN BET Obama wouldn't!
Being the full quote is he said "I BELIEVE I REALLY WOULD HAVE" and not a "YES I WOULD HAVE", its pointless in nitpicking whether he would or wouldn't..

BUT YOU CAN BET Obama wouldn't! Originally Posted by garhkal
And before THAT he said something to the effect that people wouldn't really know until they were faced with the situation ...

.. but what these fools do is cut portions out and leave off the qualifiers so it looks like an emphatic statement ....

It would be ok if they judged themselves by the same standard!

90% of the time the real LIARS are calling others "liars"!
What prevented you from getting stabbed or at least preventing you from sustaining a minor injury? Considering your track record for stretching the truth is quite extensive elaborate on what tactics you relied upon to disarm and subdue a knife wielding thug and his accomplice to free a damsel in distress?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I could have gotten injured but what was I to do, let the girl get mugged or robbed and possibly raped. I was able to neutralize them I think because of my martial arts training and I caught them by surprise. My point of the story though is I am not sure what I would have done if they are standing there with rapid fire guns. Rather than fight I might have tried noise as a scare tactic or calling for help. I might survive a stab wound or a bullet from a small handgun but things like the AR15 do to much damage to the body. I am just glad they only had knives!
I could have gotten injured but what was I to do, let the girl get mugged or robbed and possibly raped. I was able to neutralize them I think because of my martial arts training and I caught them by surprise. My point of the story though is I am not sure what I would have done if they are standing there with rapid fire guns. Rather than fight I might have tried noise as a scare tactic or calling for help. I might survive a stab wound or a bullet from a small handgun but things like the AR15 do to much damage to the body. I am just glad they only had knives! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

HaHaHaHaHaHa you fucking moron
I could have gotten injured but what was I to do, let the girl get mugged or robbed and possibly raped. I was able to neutralize them I think because of my martial arts training and I caught them by surprise. My point of the story though is I am not sure what I would have done if they are standing there with rapid fire guns. Rather than fight I might have tried noise as a scare tactic or calling for help. I might survive a stab wound or a bullet from a small handgun but things like the AR15 do to much damage to the body. I am just glad they only had knives! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
So how many squad cars arrived and did EMS have to sedate those two from all the pain you inflicted upon them? Sounds like a story out of a tabloid, lol. You should quit your teaching job and see if the National Enquirer needs a writer.

Jim
Sarah would like a shot at wtfuckery...
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2018, 05:20 PM

.. but what these fools do is cut portions out and leave off the qualifiers so it looks like an emphatic statement ....
Originally Posted by LexusLover
You mean like Judge Nap did with the Flynn Brady order (s):mf_laughb ounce2:

And you've repeated
So how many squad cars arrived and did EMS have to sedate those two from all the pain you inflicted upon them? Sounds like a story out of a tabloid, lol. You should quit your teaching job and see if the National Enquirer needs a writer.

You watch to many Bruce Lee movies, in real life martial arts we are trained not to kill or injure anymore than necessary. In the case of these two knuckleheads with knives, I only had to hit one of them once, he never saw it coming, once they realized I had no fear of them and wasn’t leaving they were more concerned about escaping than fighting. I could have ran them down but I was more concerned about the lady.

You deplorables would probably have shot them in the back as they ran away.
I doubt that Trump can run.
I am not sure how I would respond to entering a building with the sound of rapid fire and no clue how many shooters, I assume one would have to try to comprehend the situation before acting. Problem is with these types of weapons the damage is done so quickly it’s hard to respond quick enough.

I never faced gunfire however once I walked upon 2 guys assulting a student with a knife. I didn’t even think about the danger and just acted, I had to take out both men and help the woman escape. However had these guys been standing there with automatic weapons I am not sure how I would have responded, I would like to think the same way but the danger level would have been so high, I am not sure what the right response would have been.

My point is the officers at the school had a lot to consider in a short period of time, it would be very difficult to do. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
" had to take out both men..." You sound more and more like fellow lying liberal Lube Wide Ass every day Perfesser Peter Puffer !
What prevented you from getting stabbed or at least preventing you from sustaining a minor injury? Considering your track record for stretching the truth is quite extensive elaborate on what tactics you relied upon to disarm and subdue a knife wielding thug and his accomplice to free a damsel in distress?

And after having been " traumatized " by women " early in his career " who would believe that he would come to the aid of one of those " molesters" ???
Could Superman have saved the kids if he was aware there was a mentally deranged piece of shit that was left to his on devices because the school was getting grant money set up; by the Obama administration to not push for criminal prosecution of crimes committed at their school?

Would it be possible for WTF to see daylight if somebody cut a hole in his ass? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
His " GENTE ' are trying to " cut a hole in his ass " everytime they " spitroast him !
" had to take out both men..." You sound more and more like fellow lying liberal Lube Wide Ass every day Perfesser Peter Puffer ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Trying to have a serious discussion with you is not easy because you are to paranoid. You think that everyone is lying to you or after you, typical deplorable paranoia. When you are a deplorable and know only deplorables you think everyone is deplorable like you. Try learning some social skills and act like a civilized person, try not to be so quick to doubt and ridicule people.
And before THAT he said something to the effect that people wouldn't really know until they were faced with the situation ...

It would be ok if they judged themselves by the same standard!

90% of the time the real LIARS are calling others "liars"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
" 90% of the time the real LIARS are calling others ' liars " . " Just as the liberals and main scream media have done forever and more so now that THEIR " candidate " was not coronated !
Trying to have a serious discussion with you is not easy because you are to paranoid. You think that everyone is lying to you or after you, typical deplorable paranoia. When you are a deplorable and know only deplorables you think everyone is deplorable like you. Try learning some social skills and act like a civilized person, try not to be so quick to doubt and ridicule people. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
" Paranoid ?? Of YOU ??? YOU flatter yourself Perfesser. But then, YOU must do A LOT of things TO and BY yourself. You don't seem to enjoy the company of WOMEN, so what should the rest of us believe about YOUR " proclivities " PERFESSER !?
And YOU like to LIE,LIE,LIE with every post here.
My "social skills " are just fine...until I meet a POS LYING LIBERAL with a penchant for LYING and a false story about their TRUE " qualifications ". You might be "qualified ' to be the head janitor at assup's " Gloryhole University, but that's about as close to " higher education " as YOUR misspelling and grammatically challenged, " sexually abused by women " ass will ever get ! You spout off about your supposed " qualifications " just like Lying Lube Wide Ass used to !!!! And he, too, was show up for the LIAR that he IS !