Piss fetish

and it tastes so good! but alas very few providers participate in such an activity, or they are just preferring to stay quiet on the subject. Originally Posted by hookem69horns
I’ve received flack for enjoying it....by both fellow sluts and guys....

Fuck em, tbh....I like what I like and anyone who wants to complain can just keep on passing by...does not hurt my feelings nor affect my business...

I have actually turned many guys into this who never though they would enjoy it...
Golden showers are like cumshots but more of it...

Preparation is necessary in order for me to receive and I prefer to prep myself before giving..just makes the whole experience better.

I think it’s about letting your guard down and trusting each other and experiencing something very intimate....and knowing the person is enjoying it...and allowing it to happen .. Originally Posted by Analeese
Agreed 1000%
I would have expected more providers to chime in.
Analese the wise!
Analese the wise! Originally Posted by redhot11
Nah...but this I do have experience with so I feel comfortable speaking about it..
its not for everyone ...

WALDT but that’s what makes this so interesting at times...
Sharing is caring. Though I'm submissive, I love to share my golden nectar as much as I love to be on the receiving end of watersports.
It depends on the dynamic between whoever is engaging in watersports. For me, there are times when it can feel humiliating in a way that is super hot and revs me up even more. In other moments, it can feel really sensual and even spiritual. Experiencing the sensation of fresh, warm piss flowing from your lover is amazing!

Also, here's a watersports fun fact: many kinksters who are well versed in piss play usually drink copious amounts of water to prepare so their showers are much more clear than golden.

...so I'm wondering what urinating on someone is about.
Golden showers are like cumshots but more of it...

Preparation is necessary in order for me to receive and I prefer to prep myself before giving..just makes the whole experience better.

I think it’s about letting your guard down and trusting each other and experiencing something very intimate....and knowing the person is enjoying it...and allowing it to happen .. Originally Posted by Analeese

So true Analeese!
sorry to be trolling but what is it that you guys like about it?

I have a cameltoe fetish but I think that comes from thinking about how good that phat pussy is going to feel around my dick head going in. All smooth, soft and wet. That makes sense in my mind so I'm wondering what urinating on someone is about. Originally Posted by DrBWC

They all want to feel like Donald Trump!!
I love this there is just something about it that is so intimate. Knowing she is giving you her golden nectar the warmth the taste of the woman just is so hot.
They all want to feel like Donald Trump!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
What?
the first time a fwb straddled my thigh while in the shower and let her warm stream wash all over it, I got so hard thought my frenulum was gonna tear. and I never ever was even curious abt golden showers before then..it was like something got triggered deep inside I wasnt even aware was there. we made it a regular thing since..always in the shower and never went higher than her chest. was great every single time.
Does Selana51 receive? I thought she was give only.

Goddess Selena51 entertains it Originally Posted by DB1
It is one of my fetishes (receiving). Most won't advertise it or even entertain the notion. I won't even ask unless they state fetishes somewhere in their profile or ad.