Destiny's New Website

It looks good girl! ...also make sure you go into your settings and disable the right click ability to protect your photos. Keep playing around, its fun to create your own unique website! Originally Posted by Gemma34
Protect photos, no such thing. ;-)
Yeah, you can never 100% protect your photos. Disabling right click, using Flash, integrating the pictures into the background... all can be defeated by a screen capture. The best way to protect yourself is to watermark your pics, and most of them are. On some the watermark is small or so far offset that it could be cut out easily. But that may deter the potential picture thief. You know what they say: you can't stop a thief, but you can persuade them to pick an easier target.
Yeah, you can never 100% protect your photos. Disabling right click, using Flash, integrating the pictures into the background... all can be defeated by a screen capture. The best way to protect yourself is to watermark your pics, and most of them are. On some the watermark is small or so far offset that it could be cut out easily. But that may deter the potential picture thief. You know what they say: you can't stop a thief, but you can persuade them to pick an easier target. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
that is why i try to place my name and number across my body. someone could steal my pic and pretend their name is destiny, but they cant fake the phone number. I suppose on some of them they could just cut it off and still have most of the pic, but i guess its better than nothing lol. i did however disable the right click thing (i think) on my website
Yes, thats true I guess, but for the trollers that didnt know how to go the extra steps to copy photos and steal them, I believe ya'll just told them how. I own my photos so I truly dont have to worry about it but I was only trying to help Destiny protect her photos so the bp trollers dont right click her and create ads using her pics.

@Destiny The name and number is a good idea but not fool proof. When you get some professional pics done just dont sign a model release form and try to get ownership of your photos.
ok thats a good idea. Do you know an actual professional modeling place that would take photos like that for me? I dont want to do a person on here, i have learned i the last couple weeks not to mix business with pleasure and would rather just hire a professional that has nothing to do with the hobby.
ok thats a good idea. Do you know an actual professional modeling place that would take photos like that for me? I dont want to do a person on here, i have learned i the last couple weeks not to mix business with pleasure and would rather just hire a professional that has nothing to do with the hobby. Originally Posted by destiny in kc
18th and Vine studio photography in kc mo
18th and Vine studio photography in kc mo Originally Posted by Oenghus
thank you that is exactly what i was looking for. happen to know any others that are just like that? if possible, i would like to compare prices and quality of work of the other studios
ON
thank you that is exactly what i was looking for. happen to know any others that are just like that? if possible, i would like to compare prices and quality of work of the other studios Originally Posted by destiny in kc
Get in touch with Staci Stacked, she uses a few different photographers.

I can't think of any more off the top of my head
ON

Get in touch with Staci Stacked, she uses a few different photographers.

I can't think of any more off the top of my head Originally Posted by Oenghus
thank you for the info! i really appreciate it! im sure it will be awhile before i am able to do a real photoshoot but i cant wait to get started!!
I know some of you sent me messages with suggestions for my site.
Well I used all those suggestions and updated the website today.
There is lots more information, and a bunch more pics.
Check it out and let me know what you think.
Thank you everybody for all of the advice I truly appreciate it!
Looks awesome
he is a member on here Destiny and you will have to sign a modeling release form with him. pm me and I can tell you some personal shit that will boggle your mind. I went there once and never again. I have 3 photographers and they are all amazing
Have you used him before?

Get in touch with Staci Stacked, she uses a few different photographers. Originally Posted by Oenghus
she specifically said she is not mixing pleasure with business so a photographer that isnt a member on here better suits her needs. He has photoed staci and kc allamericangirls. great rep.

@Destiny, He will also claim he has connections to get you in hustler (for 50% of your money you make) and make you famous girl! Then send you threatening messages when you decline. Priceless...dont fall for it, the studio is in his house, I didnt know any better 7 years ago when i did a photoshoot with him. And they werent even good quality.

@Destiny just look in services here on Eccie or just google it. I have 3 wonderful photographers (not hobbyists) pm me...
Looks awesome Originally Posted by Oenghus
Poor Destiny, she is Oenghus lady to follow around this week....dont worry girl, he never sees anybody. he has probably never even seen the girls he has reviewed.
I don't know what 'shit' would boggle your mind about Mark of 18th and Vine. I've worked with him twice now - just got home from his studio actually and I can't WAIT to get the copies of the pics we did. He was completely professional, did an absolutely outstanding job, listened to my input, and when I pitched ideas to him, he figured out how to make it work. He's a great guy and does awesome work.

Destiny, Mark did the photos that are currently in my showcase, and the ones that will soon be replacing them. I can't recommend him highly enough.
@Sins, he works for some girls, and Im glad he worked for you. And who knows, he might work out for Destiny as well. However, she did ask for opinions and advice and I gave her mine.