What's your latest Fantasy?!

• sydmo
  • 01-02-2018, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the tip. I'll only take the bait because it actually bring business. Other than that I would ignore him for good.
lol xoxo Originally Posted by CelticKitty
you might be...could be. maybe possibly, You're Absolutely right baby, I really want to see that Black bra in the White see through thingy and those gorgeous boobs I'm more than a little aroused those are some awesome photos in your profile Lady
  • sydmo
  • 01-02-2018, 05:34 PM
My fantasy would be............that said provider would strangle Treetop for good. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I kinda want an fbsm from you, just for that comment. Lets make it happen Lady. I'm on a fuckin roll
My fantasy:

A full weekend at a nice resort, fancy dinners, a walk around the grounds followed by a stop at the outdoor hot tub, where your woman holds you just the way to make all the other gentlemen jealous.
You go back to the room, order dessert, watch a movie which leads to a enriching experience.

I could go on, but you get the hint.
Amen!
It's actually too taboo for this forum, TBH. If you know me and really want to know feel free to ask me privately LOL
Mine is. An all day free Buffett at Golden Corral
So mine would be having someone come to my mom's house late at night and I sneak out as if I was a teenager and well you know. Lol it's been exactly 2 weeks since I have had sex. And I can tell you I'm ready to get back home. Too bad I'm all the way in west Texas.
Ok let's wait for Treesnot to say hot tubs are full of germs and fancy resort hire women that are trafficking women for housekeeping. That sounds like something that moron would,think up
A current one of mine is for both of us to have wireless remote controlled toys on each other, and we would control each other’s toy. Doing that in public at dinner or a bar would be even hotter.
A current one of mine is for both of us to have wireless remote controlled toys on each other, and we would control each other’s toy. Doing that in public at dinner or a bar would be even hotter. Originally Posted by BigGerman
I've done this. It's really fun and creates a lot of anticipation.
It's actually too taboo for this forum, TBH. If you know me and really want to know feel free to ask me privately LOL Originally Posted by JadeRose
I find this to be an odd statement considering this is a site where we connect to have sexual experiences. Perhaps it's taboo for you personally. But I would rather help create conversation about creation and sharing rather than just the complaining and drama that seems to happen mostly. Just sayin'
CelticKitty, do you have the toys to do this?
I find this to be an odd statement considering this is a site where we connect to have sexual experiences. Perhaps it's taboo for you personally. But I would rather help create conversation about creation and sharing rather than just the complaining and drama that seems to happen mostly. Just sayin' Originally Posted by CelticKitty

It's against the rules here, lady!
Hooooo-rah!
That sounds juicy and a good reason not to post it!
It's against the rules here, lady! Originally Posted by JadeRose
I find this to be an odd statement considering this is a site where we connect to have sexual experiences. Perhaps it's taboo for you personally. But I would rather help create conversation about creation and sharing rather than just the complaining and drama that seems to happen mostly. Just sayin' Originally Posted by CelticKitty
Just realizing that I completely read these words wrong. I hate it when that happens. And it does happen, I'm human!

Thank you all for sharing.
xoxo