Hottest providers central vs nwa

My exact thought when you put forth Miss Touch
I'm kinda a snob when it comes to photography but that top photo of Miss Touch sucks! Not her but the quality. Look at the ones for Chloe Belle and you can see every little cute freckle on her stomach.
“until she is around the scene a little longer & sets stable price guidelines”

No No! We don’t want “stable” price guidelines do we?
Well. I have not seen Miss Touch but until she is around the scene a little longer & sets stable price guidelines & proves herself she would still need to realize she is far behind Miss Ginger Doll

There are others that can be added but you wanted the Gold Standard Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Thank you, hon! You’re very sweet.

No No! We don’t want “stable” price guidelines do we? Originally Posted by austin88998833
That was an ironic faux pas... lol.

Maybe he meant “consistent?”

No No! We don’t want “stable” price guidelines do we? Originally Posted by austin88998833

LMAO thanks Austin!! But I guess if the " shoe fits the horse" saddle her up & ride her!!!
Wonder if Ginger ever gets in the joining mood. If so she can change her name to Ginger Gal. Just think of all the up charges you could do.
Hot tub $50
Water in hot tub $50
Warm water in hot tub $50mGingernGal also in hot tub $50
Margarita in hot tub $50
Towel $50
Cute cat outfit $50
What I find so funny about all this is how truly "Green" one can be to the hobby talk. Some things have flown right over the head while the rest of us watch the show.

On another note, as to stay on topic. Both areas have their fair share of Hot Providers as well as touring ladies who pass through. Jmho
Wonder if Ginger ever gets in the joining mood. If so she can change her name to Ginger Gal. Just think of all the up charges you could do.
Hot tub $50
Water in hot tub $50
Warm water in hot tub $50mGingernGal also in hot tub $50
Margarita in hot tub $50
Towel $50
Cute cat outfit $50 Originally Posted by Rockydoc
(Spits his Stella Artois out) lmfao!!
Hot tub $50
Water in hot tub $50
Warm water in hot tub $50 Ginger Gal also in hot tub $50
Margarita in hot tub $50
Towel $50
Cute cat outfit $50 Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Excellent idea, brother Rocky!

Although personally, I think the cute cat outfit is worth at least $100 more. Ed has the market completely cornered on adorable pussy. I might even let you experience feeding him some shrimp. No upcharge!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg B4D8E313-39C3-4888-8FE2-CD037042A18A.jpeg (855.0 KB, 190 views)
Excellent idea, brother Rocky!

Ed has the market completely cornered on adorable pussy. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Some of us would beg to disagree!! I would ALWAYS choose your pussy over Ed! Ed is adorable BUT!!
It is time to knock of the games.
Bring this back to the Original Topic or don't - Live with your choice.

A couple of reminders for everyone.

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

I will keep it simple for all parties involved...

Do we care about or attack Pimps just for being on this site???? NO!!!!

Do we care if pimps are writing reviews for their girls or using their accounts to gain Powder Room access, etc???? YES!!!

You may pass this on Bio.. Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I have to say central Arkansas simply because I think Sexy Brittany is the hottest provider in the state. Not just because of how beautiful she is, but because she’s so smart, witty and hilarious. I’m a sapiosexual... I need some brains and personality with my beauty.

Added bonus, she has a really cute cat.

RockyDoc, you should pick something nice from your spank bank and post a picture of her!
She does have a cute cat and Wally of course, but to be honest we are not there for her pets.

And I had to wait for someone else to state the obvious about Brit because no one believes what I say about her until they have seen her, of course.
She does have a cute cat and Wally of course, but to be honest we are not there for her pets.

And I had to wait for someone else to state the obvious about Brit because no one believes what I say about her until they have seen her, of course. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
To add to Doc’s last sentence, there are so many hot and desirable providers in both Central and NWA that I can’t even get around to seeing all of them near as quickly as I’d like. Case in point. There is a very lovely provider that I believe RockyDoc has seen once or twice, Sexy Brittany, that screened me over a month ago. Between traveling providers coming to visit among other obligations, I haven’t been able to schedule with her yet. And I haven’t gotten back around to seeing some of my regular faves lately either. It would be the same situation if I were in NWA. Some of them have traveled here. There’s plenty of hotties here and there. All of this comparison stuff is for the birds. We are fortunate to have as many lovely ladies in our midst as we do.