if you could hang out with a celebrity, who would it be?

Dana Delaney, Courtney Thorne Smith, or Wendy Malick Originally Posted by rachet3375
Ratchet,

I'd love to join your avatar for a Caucasian and a smoke
Aint no Celebrity could hold candle to the review's of Reese or Alyssa. So I will stick with our lil board here
you guys are makin me BLUSH! if I could hang out with a celebrity it would be Natalie Portman, she is absolutely the most beautiful woman EVER.
Or if I wanted to laugh, Vince Vaughn and James Franco (his character in Pineapple Express)
you guys are makin me BLUSH! if I could hang out with a celebrity it would be Natalie Portman, she is absolutely the most beautiful woman EVER. Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Alyssa,

I will rob a bank if you can set up THAT double. I'll just spend the rest of my life in prison with a big goofy smile on my face
See my avatar

Laetitia Casta - I want to hear her speak French to me!!!!!
Alyssa,

I will rob a bank if you can set up THAT double. I'll just spend the rest of my life in prison with a big goofy smile on my face Originally Posted by TheBizz
haha that scene in black swan with her and mila kunis OMG soooo fucking HOT!
I think I would choose Charlize Theron or Kate Hudson, but if I had to hang with a guy it would be Will Smith or Russell Brand for the laughs.
Aint no Celebrity could hold candle to the review's of Reese or Alyssa. So I will stick with our lil board here Originally Posted by piquant2009

I think I would choose Charlize Theron or Kate Hudson, but if I had to hang with a guy it would be Will Smith or Russell Brand for the laughs. Originally Posted by kend61
Heh, I think you and I might have been separated at birth. Perfect choices!
Will Ferrell or Kathy Griffin
Will Ferrell or Kathy Griffin Originally Posted by Dannie
Kathy griffin? I'd pay not to hang out with Kathy Griffin!
I guess it depends on your definition of "celebrity". My first thought would be Robert Alvarado: http://iiephotography.com/.

Second choice is any celebrity that picks up the tab and stays quiet.
Terry Bradshaw
I would hang out with myself, David Bowie.
Ratchet,

I'd love to join your avatar for a Caucasian and a smoke Originally Posted by TheBizz
Yeah, me too. Jeff Bridges is a cool dude IMO.