The correspondent for the disputed “60 Minutes'’ segment about the attack on the United States Special Mission in Benghazi, Libya, last year apologized on the air Friday morning, saying it was a “mistake'’ to put on a security officer whose credibili

Support? Not Breitdead or WND please.

Or is this more just like wishful thinking on your part? Sorry, but you embraced it when it was erroneously reported. Now, it belongs to you, warts and all. Sit on it and spin. Too funny. It's just seems like everything is a big shit sandwich for Republicans these days and they're alllllll gonna have to take a bite.

"CBS apologizes for airing fake Benghazi eyewitness: `We Were Wrong. We Made A Mistake"` Originally Posted by timpage
The Benghazi incident happened over a year ago, if it was just a world class tragedy and nothing more, then why are we still hearing about it?
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2013, 04:25 PM
The Benghazi incident happened over a year ago, if it was just a world class tragedy and nothing more, then why are we still hearing about it? Originally Posted by acp5762

its a political tool of the right ... observe Lindsey Graham for instance

you really had to ask ?
its a political tool of the right ... observe Lindsey Graham for instance

you really had to ask ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Yep, cause I knew I would get this lame response. "The right keep Benghazi alive to make the Obama administration look bad", That's not it, cause why would CBS a Liberal news station even remotely entertain the idea of an interview with a contracted security guard if Benghazi was an old past issue that no longer had any news worthy substance to it? To the Liberals Benghazi is suppose to be just one of those unfortunate occurrences that no one can be held accountable for, so why not just leave it at that. The right had nothing to do with this interview. The Liberals are trying to keep Benghazi benign as much as the Conservatives are trying to keep it malignant.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/53498378/n...ew_york_times/ Originally Posted by WTF
Thanks for another Benghazi thread!

Like Benghazi!

You never disappoint, Girlyturd.

I guess nothing will stop your relentless assault on the United States of America.

Hunker down, bunker clown. They're coming for you next! (as if) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Gee. Wanting to know the truth about what our government does is a "relentless assault on the United States of America".

Welcome to Obamerika.

The Benghazi incident happened over a year ago, if it was just a world class tragedy and nothing more, then why are we still hearing about it? Originally Posted by acp5762
Uhhh...because the Republicans and the right-wing whacko conservative echo chamber think that this imaginary scandal is the best way to damage the likely 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton?

Was that a serious fucking question or are you just seriously stupid?
Uhhh...because the Republicans and the right-wing whacko conservative echo chamber think that this imaginary scandal is the best way to damage the likely 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton?

Was that a serious fucking question or are you just seriously stupid? Originally Posted by timpage
Amen...
Amen... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You made some enemies, Yppay Turd...LOL

Was that a serious fucking question or are you just seriously stupid? Originally Posted by timpage
It was a question none of you liberal dupes could ever seriously answer that's for sure. So you come up with some silly little explanation that Benghazi is an imaginary scandal and Republicans are trying to thwart the efforts of the Clinton policriminal machine, lol. Yeah likely story. If Iam wrong about any scandalous notion of Benghazi, there really isn't any harm done, and incidentally I wouldn't mind at all to be wrong, but if Iam right, you and others like you are fooled again.
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2013, 08:59 PM
It was a question none of you liberal dupes could ever seriously answer that's for sure. So you come up with some silly little explanation that Benghazi is an imaginary scandal and Republicans are trying to thwart the efforts of the Clinton policriminal machine, lol. Yeah likely story. If Iam wrong about any scandalous notion of Benghazi, there really isn't any harm done, and incidentally I wouldn't mind at all to be wrong, but if Iam right, you and others like you are fooled again. Originally Posted by acp5762

Oh bullshit. There was no mistake. Somebody got threatened, either their job, their salary maybe even their life. In this world things don't just happen they are planned. Something happened in Benghazi that was orchestrated by the White House and they will silence anyone who brings it up

yeah, you're right.

the WH planned it all. They wanted the right to have some new shit to gargle.
Oh bullshit. There was no mistake. Somebody got threatened, either their job, their salary maybe even their life. In this world things don't just happen they are planned. Something happened in Benghazi that was orchestrated by the White House and they will silence anyone who brings it up

yeah, you're right.

the WH planned it all. They wanted the right to have some new shit to gargle. Originally Posted by CJ7
Well you never let a good crisis go to waste. That's what the Liberals say anyway. Maybe the Republicans have a similar moto. " Never let a good scandal go to waste"
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2013, 09:16 PM
Well you never let a good crisis go to waste. That's what the Liberals say anyway. Maybe the Republicans have a similar moto. " Never let a good scandal go to waste" Originally Posted by acp5762

there was no scandal in Benghazi ... that's why I keep the link in my sig line
there was no scandal in Benghazi ... that's why I keep the link in my sig line Originally Posted by CJ7
Yeah go ahead and keep it there.
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2013, 09:32 PM
Yeah go ahead and keep it there. Originally Posted by acp5762

I plan to ... did I need your authorization?

in fact, I'll quote fromit ..

" Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates knocked critics of the Obama administration's response to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, saying many have a "cartoonish view of military capabilities."

welcome to cartoon land btw