What made you become a Provider?

Thanks for sharing.
To fulfill my fantasy. This is just my lifestyle...no other excuses lol!
I wish the media would do a feature on these confident, independent ladies that do this of their own choice and enjoy rather than focusing nearly exclusively on the sex trade industry and predators.

I too wish to thank you ladies for sharing your stories with us. I find this thread most interesting. I've always been curious what draws women towards this line of work considering the stigma attached to it. I've had the pleasure of meeting more than a few strong, intelligent women who have no reservations about what they do. When I started hobbying I had no idea this sub-culture even existed. It has certainly been an eye-opener for me.
Being somewhat new into the hobby and still learning the ropes so to speak......It is something I enjoy,as I could not be here if it was not......Yes, I say my 3Cs but to be honest there are 4 Cs......The Control, the Cock, the Cum and yes the Cash..........I so get off on controlling the Cock, taking a man to new heights he did not know his body could hit, having his cum is a reward in itself and yes the cash is a bonus at the end and to me is like saying job well done...........Guess I was born to be a honest Cock Slut butt just needed a push to let her cum out and play....YUM!!!
Used to be a sugarbaby, but I've slowly but surely found my way here through people I've met along the way. I'm learning as I go, but I've found it to be so much fun and very exciting! The forbidden factor of it really gets me going.
I do this for pure enjoyment & it helps pay for school! It's a win-win for both people involved with each other, helps keep marriages together in certain circumstances, and sites like this help tremendously with finding exactly what you're looking for without so much worry!
Having a bit of a hard time with schedualing because im so new, but I'm loving eccie right now and meeting the great guys I've met so far.
Well for me it started with a young marriage that failed and a friend who showed me this.
These stories sound a lot like what I have heard from girls I have seen. You are sure never going to see something like this in the mainstream media. Not PC enough and it is a happy story instead of the bad stuff that sells. People just want to read about drug addicted girls abused by their pimps because that is what they expect.