%$#*ing Grace Preston!!

Because it is funny.....not serious.
Humor.....

Pildo thanks for the post! Any signs of management? Sounds like you were baited..... Originally Posted by sparrow1122
Baited?? Pfft.. he's bitching because he wasn't masturBAITED!

If you got nothing, then you got a TRUE girlfriend experience. congrats! Originally Posted by Sleepy363
See! See! I should be getting a 5 star review for this shit!!!
If she's going to leave the massage table in full view of someone who is able to look past the cleavage, then it's up to her to put out. Next thing you'll tell us is that there was no visible gun. You should have posted this in Alerts. Originally Posted by filbone
See... this is my first point-- who in the hell can see past my cleavage to notice a fricking table?!? Obviously something is seriously wrong with Phildo!
Looks more like an Alert to me.
Looks more like an Alert to me. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Well then I guess you should be using your super Godderator powers then, eh? Chop Chop!!
[LEFT]Did I hear THIN MINTS? Those darn things are the Debil. What is Even MORE the Debil is GS Thin Mints Originally Posted by Lauren Lane
I still have 4 boxes of GS thin mints sitting at the bottom of my freezer. I may have to dig one out later.
Why is this a thread? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Why not?

Why bitch about Grace? Ya prolly could've rubbed your willy in Ze's one unbruised ear... Originally Posted by Hercules

Ze is offering BBCR?
Because it's not a needle Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Just loled awkwardly in a public space. Thanks.
Your welcome
If you got nothing, then you got a TRUE girlfriend experience. congrats! Originally Posted by Sleepy363
Haaahaaa!

This is very true
The saddest thing is that I was really hoping to get some mileage out of that 3 dollars and the buy one get one free McRib coupon. But NOOOOO. Now I'm broke, hungry and my one good ball is blue....as am I....Little Elvis is looking right down the barrel of a blue, blue, Christmas...
Just saw this. Hell, I have boxes of thin mints! How many should I bring, Grace? I didn't realize that was the trick to getting in and on the table.
Ok, I'm going to start a thread too. phildo, Phrodo, hobbits, anybody can feel free to stop by and put cash in my donation jar. I feed the stray cats outside!
I don't have the cleavage that Grace does, but I'll wear my best Wonder Bra and give you a really good hug! I mean, who doesn't want to feed a kitty when it's cold outside?, right?

Oh and I take Thin Mints too. I think the cats like them. They also requested Godiva Chocolates.
Baited?? Pfft.. he's bitching because he wasn't masturBAITED!

See! See! I should be getting a 5 star review for this shit!!! Originally Posted by GracePreston

Oh that made me giggle. :-)
phildo, sorry that you left w/ a blue ball, no money, and lil phildo was punching you in the gut for teasing him like that.

next time, take a mini-loaf of zucchini pecan bread w/ you.
it'll do your back, legs, hands, and lil phildo wonders! :^)
I rise in defense of Grace. She accepted my contribution to the Ze fund via Green Dot, thus sparing me the ordeal of dropping by her place and leaving frustrated.