Free speech under attack...

• WTF
  • 06-30-2015, 07:48 AM
As for NBC .... "firing" Trump ...

.... for Trump exercising his 1st Amendment Rights ...

IMO they (NBC) has just as much "right" to "fire" HIM as HE does ..

..... to say what he wants to say about "Mexicans" or anyone else. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Agree....not sure why JD is crying about Trump rights being suppressed.
The "marines" you mention....was that the one marine...who was drunk....who drove into Mexico with an AR-15, some handguns and a shitload of ammo....after ignoring a bunch of signs telling him not to do what he did?

Anybody seen the Mexican piņata's they are selling that look like Trump? They have the hair perfect.....

Fuck you admiral. Idiot. Originally Posted by timpage
Take some time to look up the case before you comment. Your ignorance is not my problem. Lets get back to the OP though.
  • DSK
  • 06-30-2015, 01:49 PM
No.

Do you deny that you had posted to ECCIE under a different handle prior to December 30, 2014?
I deny it
And,

Do you deny that some posters on ECCIE are lying cocksuckers? You certainly are. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I hope that is satisfying WE1911, you POS agenda driven asshole.
Free speech isn't under attack. He said what he wanted to say. First amendment doesn't protect you from backlash. You're free to say what you want. I'm also free to call you a fucking idiot for saying it. See how that works?
So I can call you a swishy-walking glory hole loving cum guzzler huh woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker ? So when is the wedding between you and shammy ? And who gets to wear the wedding dress ? All those years of glory holing makes it so that neither of you two can wear white, so what color will you two use for the dress ? Rainbow colored ? And white "cream" frosting for the cake ? Will assup still be your "best 'man' " ?
  • DSK
  • 06-30-2015, 05:31 PM
Free speech isn't under attack. He said what he wanted to say. First amendment doesn't protect you from backlash. You're free to say what you want. I'm also free to call you a fucking idiot for saying it. See how that works? Originally Posted by WombRaider
It is constructive restriction of free speech if the consequences of the speech are so dire you are effectively unable to exercise the right. However, it should only prevent the government from that excess, not private citizens addressing each other. So fuck you asshole.
  • WTF
  • 06-30-2015, 05:54 PM
It is constructive restriction of free speech if the consequences of the speech are so dire you are effectively unable to exercise the right. However, it should only prevent the government from that excess, not private citizens addressing each other. So fuck you asshole. Originally Posted by DSK
The government is not suppressing Trump's right to free speech. So wtf is JD whining about?
...by who? NBC, Mexico, Univision, MSNBC, the NYT. Seems that presidential candidate Donald Trump has angered some people by saying some truisms about Mexico and their government. The afore mentioned people have twisted what Trump said to be about Mexicans in general. If you listen to Trump's statement it was government actions and business interests in Mexico. Censorship! Who said that? We all know that censorship is about the government stifling free speech. Then again, this is the Mexican government doing things to hurt an American citizen. I know the Donald is a big boy and can take it but they have imprisoned marines for traffic violations, fired at border patrol agents and helicopters, and have stonewalled the White House. I would expect the White House put a bug in the ear of the Mexican ambassador about how American feel about government impeding free speech. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're still drunk posting, I see.

Free speech protections restrain GOVERNMENT action, not the action of private citizens and companies.

NBC, Univision, MSNBC, and the NYT all have the right to criticize Trump and not do business with him.

And how exactly does "Mexico" punish Trump? Do you mean the Mexican government? If so, how exactly did the Mexican government punish him? A fine? Imprisonment?
  • DSK
  • 06-30-2015, 07:06 PM

Free speech protections restrain GOVERNMENT action, not the action of private citizens and companies. NBC, Univision, MSNBC, and the NYT all have the right to criticize Trump and not do business with him. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Technically, you are wrong. If Trump were gay, then NBC, Univision, MSNBC, and the NYT would have to do business with him!!!

Perhaps you are implying if a gay person says something I don't like then I don't have to bake him a cake?
It is constructive restriction of free speech if the consequences of the speech are so dire you are effectively unable to exercise the right. However, it should only prevent the government from that excess, not private citizens addressing each other. So fuck you asshole. Originally Posted by DSK
No. If your speech is so heinous that it brings a backlash with it, perhaps you should rethink what you're saying. The first amendment is not a right to be a fucking idiot. Go fuck yourself with a giant dildo, you whimpering cunt.

Free speech protections restrain GOVERNMENT action, not the action of private citizens and companies.

NBC, Univision, MSNBC, and the NYT all have the right to criticize Trump and not do business with him.

And how exactly does "Mexico" punish Trump? Do you mean the Mexican government? If so, how exactly did the Mexican government punish him? A fine? Imprisonment? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Is he ever NOT drunk posting? I think you're giving him the benefit of the doubt. I think he's just posting while being JD
Wrong again, dipshit. It prevents the government from this, not private citizens.
No. If your speech is so heinous that it brings a backlash with it, perhaps you should rethink what you're saying. The first amendment is not a right to be a fucking idiot. Go fuck yourself with a giant dildo, you whimpering cunt. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Hey sewer rat, that reminds me. Where's your Mohammed drawing? Still waiting for your submission. Hate to see you wimp out on your chance to win a nice prize after paying the entry fee. Surely you're not skeered of a backlash, are you dipshit? This is America!

I don't have any idea what the fuck you're talking about.
I don't have any idea what the fuck you're talking about. Originally Posted by WombRaider

That's because you don't have a fucking clue how free speech works in this country, cacklehead.