Trump and russia

So basically, the Russians get away with it because you hate Obama.

Makes perfect sense.

The Hypocrisy of the Drumpf supporters is nothi short of amazing.
If the Russians could hack - Obama would not be in office - think about it.

Makes perfect sense.

The Hypocrisy of the Drumpf supporters is nothi short of amazing. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fake news
1. I never said I hated Obama; I simply proclaimed that he is an incompetent leader.

2. I opined that Russia most likely didn't hack the DNC. An insider leak is the most likely explanation.

The Russians get away with what? Nobody has submitted any proof that the DNC server was even hacked; much less hacked by the Russians. Sure, the emails were leaked; but where is your proof of a hack?

You Hillary folks are the most vile. Sore losers in the most extreme way. Get over it. She lost. She will never be president. Go find a safe space and fondle some play-doh. Bunch of whiney babies.

Makes perfect sense.

The Hypocrisy of the Drumpf supporters is nothi short of amazing. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A fellow, in the occupational sense, from the Harvard Kennedy Center pointed out on Charlie Rose the above. In all the things Trump has said about R. none negative, ie invasion of Crimea, bombing of Allepo civilians, etc.
The way Putin has manipulated Obama is a national disgrace... Originally Posted by veedub63
Putin is playing a weak hand well. Obama has played a strong hand terribly.

But let's be clear. Putin didn't make Obama lay down that "red line" in Syria. That was a colossally stupid, self-inflicted wound. It showed that Obama doesn't even know how to think two moves ahead in foreign policy. Before you issue an ultimatum or red line, you should at least think through what you are prepared to do if you are flaunted.

Putin stepped in and threw Obama a lifeline in Sept. 2013 when he persuaded Assad to pretend to give up his chemical weapons if the US didn't punish him for violating the red line. Obama grabbed the lifeline, let Assad go unpunished, and we have had very little credibility in the Middle East ever since.
Now the Fibbies are pointing their finger directly at Drumpf's bromance, Putin.

Fake news?

Mr. Putin, tear down that wall ... after we build it, of course.

LMAO!
Those evil Russians and that evil Donald Trump conspired to hack the DNC server in order to show the world that the Democratic party:

1. Screwed Bernie Sanders
2. Favored Hillary Clinton in numerous ways
3. Bought the mainstream media
4. Paid for violence at Trump rallies

I say that the people of the USA should celebrate that someone pulled the curtains on the DNC shenanigans.

In other news:

Hillary Clinton will NEVER be President of the USA! Originally Posted by veedub63
It is unamerican to minimize and condone the Russian cyber aggression. Hacking is illegal no matter who does it and the offenders should be prosecuted if subject to the jurisdiction of federal courts. If it was an act of state belligerence and aggression it must be countered through punitive actions by our government. It is strange that those who favor the bellicose foreign policy of Trump meekly accept Putin shitting on our system of government.
+1- ......and let's not forget how the Russians tricked all the millions of Americans that went to Trumps rally's.
Those sure are some tricky little Russians to do that.
This stuff is just silliness. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Keep your head in the sand while Putin plays with his stooge at our national expense. It's simply foolish, dangerous and unpatriotic not to recognize when our nation has been assaulted by the Russian intelligence and cyber war machines.
And the stooge would be Obama. It is amazing to me that he wants to explore this now when it happened back in October- I guess his golf game got snowed out. Also, the FBI warned the DNC 11 times about cyber hacking - they did nothing..hmmmmmm.

Keep your head in the sand while Putin plays with his stooge at our national expense. It's simply foolish, dangerous and unpatriotic not to recognize when our nation has been assaulted by the Russian intelligence and cyber war machines. Originally Posted by awl4knot
OK! Ellen, do you think that now that Drumpf has become POTUS! Putin is done fucking with us? Or do you think this is another reason for snarky, sarcastic remarks.

Are you so bitterly, blindly partisan that you side with Putin over your fellow Americans?

This was an act of war. You didn't win. Drumpf didn't wun. America got sucker punched by the KGB.

But of course, let's blame Obama...

Drumpf is our next president.

He and the Royal Family better do their job and protect America.
I wouldn't blame Obama if he was blameless.but.....Come on,man.

OK! Ellen, do you think that now that Drumpf has become POTUS! Putin is done fucking with us? Or do you think this is another reason for snarky, sarcastic remarks.

Are you so bitterly, blindly partisan that you side with Putin over your fellow Americans?

This was an act of war. You didn't win. Drumpf didn't wun. America got sucker punched by the KGB.

But of course, let's blame Obama...

He and the Royal Family better do their job and protect America. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • Loxly
  • 12-17-2016, 10:21 AM
Regardless of who hacked, leaked or squealed, it doesn't change the content of the emails.
Regardless of who hacked, leaked or squealed, it doesn't change the content of the emails. Originally Posted by Loxly

Shhhhh! You're not supposed to go there! You're only supposed to be outraged that the Rooskis tried to rig the election in Trump's favor.

And how did they allegedly do this? By leaking DNC and Podesta emails showing the Democrats scheming to rig the election in Hillary's favor!

Now forget the second part and focus entirely on the first part, ok?
OK! Ellen, do you think that now that Drumpf has become POTUS! Putin is done fucking with us?

He and the Royal Family better do their job and protect America. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, they had better do that!

Maybe they can push a mistranslated button and magically RESET everything!

Or maybe they can promise Pooty-Poot more "flexibility" now that the election is over?

Looks to me like Pooty-Poot already done fuck us over good long before anyone hacked into the DNC! So assup, were you wringing your hands while Pooty-Poot was fucking over the Dems for their naive, ineffectual diplomacy? Maybe a few more "red lines" would have impressed him!