MORE WOES FOR WENDY...ETHICAL PROBLEMS !

Slightly better, I'd say. But, not much.

The DMN article is evidence that the GOP smear machine is notching it up a gear. They don't do that when they aren't at least a bit concerned.

DMN/Belo Corp has been carrying water for the Republicans for decades in Dallas. We have the only African-American District Attorney in Texas and it drives them completely insane. In fact, every single office of any significance in Dallas is held by a Democrat. A blue oasis in a sea of red shit. Originally Posted by timpage
The Dallas Morning News gets smeared with this so-called conservative reputation, but they are against white people as much as any credible newspaper, I assure you.
Slightly better, I'd say. But, not much.

The DMN article is evidence that the GOP smear machine is notching it up a gear. They don't do that when they aren't at least a bit concerned.

DMN/Belo Corp has been carrying water for the Republicans for decades in Dallas. We have the only African-American District Attorney in Texas and it drives them completely insane. In fact, every single office of any significance in Dallas is held by a Democrat. A blue oasis in a sea of red shit. Originally Posted by timpage
Funny.

Most people looking at Dallas (especially schools and crime) and looking at the surrounding cities (especially schools and crime) would say that Dallas was a blue turd in a red oasis.

And everything worthwhile that IS in Dallas was built by private money.
this stuff has been known about wendy davis for awhile..... it is finally being reported on now... and like i said in the past... davis wont finish within 8 points of Abbott in a non presidential election year...... hard to get south oak cliff and 5th ward to come out to vote without Obama on the ballot somewhere.... add to the fact that Hispanics largely voted against her in the valley in the primary.... one trick pony with too much baggage
Funny how the liberals love to bash "red" run government; but when it comes to personal choices they generally opt to live in cities in which sensible ethical government delivers the goods - lower taxes, healthy tax base, good infrastructure, better schools.....

lived in Dallas county all my life ... the county I live in now is so red if one of the sob's gets a bruise they spray paint it red Originally Posted by CJ7
Funny.

Most people looking at Dallas (especially schools and crime) and looking at the surrounding cities (especially schools and crime) would say that Dallas was a blue turd in a red oasis.

And everything worthwhile that IS in Dallas was built by private money. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Yeah, most of those people elected Rick Perry as governor for 14 years too. You can have it....and him. Maybe you'll get lucky and enough Americans will go full retard and vote like most everybody in Texas does. Cruz can be Secretary of State or maybe VP. Dreamy.
this stuff has been known about wendy davis for awhile..... it is finally being reported on now... and like i said in the past... davis wont finish within 8 points of Abbott in a non presidential election year...... hard to get south oak cliff and 5th ward to come out to vote without Obama on the ballot somewhere.... add to the fact that Hispanics largely voted against her in the valley in the primary.... one trick pony with too much baggage Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729
I would've agreed on 8 or 9 a week ago. She's toast now.

What a shame, nobody's fault but hers.

I've noticed that Rick Perry's scandal hasn't been making the front page around here. He just lawyered up for his second grand jury investigation. Pick and choose, pick and choose.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/polit...thics-case.ece
Wendy DAvis is a cunt!
Presumably you live in a "Red" County because you know it is well manged; has a great tax base (higher property values), lower taxes, better schools, and newer infrastructure.......if not, you a free to move. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
dipshit.
this stuff has been known about wendy davis for awhile..... it is finally being reported on now... and like i said in the past... davis wont finish within 8 points of Abbott in a non presidential election year...... hard to get south oak cliff and 5th ward to come out to vote without Obama on the ballot somewhere.... add to the fact that Hispanics largely voted against her in the valley in the primary.... one trick pony with too much baggage Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729
Hispanics largely voted against her? That's a bullshit statement. Don't expect Hispanics to vote for Abbott. About 40% will vote a straight ticket.

Besides, Abbott won't be on the ballot in November. he's going to drop out for "health reasons."

Oh, and another thing. Whirlyturd, what the fuck is an "ETHICAL PROBLEM?" Ingles, por favor.
Wendy is doing great job all on her own.
She hates the handicapped, proven fact.

Besides, Abbott won't be on the ballot in November. he's going to drop out for "health reasons."

..... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm glad all you knowledgeable insiders have the scoop.

TwoPups? what proof do you have that Wendy "hates the handicapped?" You mewling crybaby?
Texas women must be much smarter than Democrats think...........

Amid Wendy Davis’ prolonged effort to sour female voters against the GOP with the “War on Women” strategy. New PPP numbers show Abbott holding a commanding lead among female voters 49 to 41 percent.
Nate Silver debunked PPP numerous times for their inaccurate sampling.

I'm sure your heroes, Rassmussen have similar TRENDS!
Feel free to post a reputable poll that shows Davis leading with Texas women voters !

Nate Silver debunked PPP numerous times for their inaccurate sampling.

I'm sure your heroes, Rassmussen have similar TRENDS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider