First place you're gonna go out to eat with social distancing?

I'm going to the Pho King Noodle House. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Have you ever been to Pho Empire, Saigon 2 or Pho 95?
Not bad IMO
Yeah dream on with the Paris thing. My trip was cancelled for May and likely out for the rest of the year from what I hear. Al Biernat's is my stop Saturday night!! They are offering space with a two hour time limit. Originally Posted by Equipeeler55
I haven’t decided where I’m going to be more safe by the fall. But I doubt it’s here. But I’m not going ANYWHERE before the end if the summer. I’m holed up here at the farm for the foreseeable future.

I have never had duck before. Originally Posted by BBW Mamacita
Good duck is amazing. Second only to lamb in my book. It’s somewhat hard to find good duck here in America outside very expensive continental places and Asian restaurants. It somewhat easier on the coasts, probably just because you have more higher end continental joints. But I encourage you to try some.
Have you ever been to Pho Empire, Saigon 2 or Pho 95?
Not bad IMO Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Pho Ngon and Pho Palace are very good. Pho Empire is pretty good, considering it is run by non-Vietnamese.
I've been wanting to try Pecan Lodge, so that will probably be it for me. Really all I want is to go have a cigar and a whiskey at a cigar lounge again lol
Gee Tran, I ever learned that phrase when I visited ur county with the Marines in1970. It must be a clean one.
SemperFi Class of Vietnam 1970
  • BLM69
  • 05-02-2020, 12:48 AM
I went to my favorite Mexican restaurant for fajitas dinner, I went around closing time, it was just me and another family eating, they were knocking out the margaritas with a mini corona beer up side down in it. They looked happy to be out again
I have never had duck before. Originally Posted by BBW Mamacita
Never had Duck Meat ?
Definitely we need to change that.
I’ll visit and you can duck down on this meat :-)
Really all I want is to go have a cigar and a whiskey at a cigar lounge again lol Originally Posted by thrakattack82

Amen! Hoping Cigars International opens their patio again soon!
Twin Peaks !

Try to catch a UFC and find a SB with all those thirsty girls in one place lol.
Sounds silly
But Sarku at the mall!

Is tin star taco still open?
Enchilada's Ole in Ft.Worth. The best Authentic Mexican food around.
I am coming to Dallas in couple days & I am definately gonna go to NORMAS in Frisco...yummmy!!
I've been wanting to try Pecan Lodge, so that will probably be it for me. Really all I want is to go have a cigar and a whiskey at a cigar lounge again lol Originally Posted by thrakattack82
It will be quite interesting to see what the do regarding the line. A typical lunch line there spaced six feet apart would back up past Central Expressway. Maybe to the East Dart Center.
I went to my favorite Mexican restaurant for fajitas dinner, I went around closing time, it was just me and another family eating, they were knocking out the margaritas with a mini corona beer up side down in it. They looked happy to be out again Originally Posted by BLM69
And you didn’t invite me? When it’s your turn to buy ...shame on you fucker
Analeese's pussy if it works out! Originally Posted by corona
Meow