So now the other side..Why HDH?

Very well said, love.

I also don't consider myself HDH - damn sure as hell not close at $400 an hour.

I believe HDH is pearl elite independents. http://www.pearleliteindependents.com/members.php and ladies in that price range. At least that is what
I think of when I think " high dollar hottie".

I also think it's all perceived value. If a guy feels the girl is worth $1,200 an hour, he will pay for it. If he doesn't, he will move on.

Depends on what you consider "high". I don't consider myself "HDH" but I've had people use the term regarding me before (quite touching by the way). I make it a point to give you every dollar worth too as I take a lot of pride in my work. The phrase "there's just something about her" plays into why people see "HDH"s. A woman who can keep you coming back for more than just pink is truly special - and this is something I strive to do/be. I put a lot of time and effort in providing a traditional courtesan session. A lot of other ""HDH"s" are the same, I'd imagine.

When you pay an "HDH" you generally aren't just paying for the pink. Reasons people may pay my rates? I've heard some of the following: My incall is spotless, I am always on time (and lord knows if something is going to make me late, you will know about it the second I do), I have never NCNSed a client, I am discreet, I am 'unique' in appearance (apparently? I had no idea until I started doing this but I hear it all the time), I keep the important areas tighter than a bank vault, I am a bohemian artist type, I fit in at 5* hotels and restaurants in dress and personality, I am professional, I do not upsell, I am...enthusiastic , I have a lot of life experience, I pamper and provide luxuries that others in the area do not, I'm "book smart" (graduated at 16 w/ 4.0, did well in uni, blah blah - I personally think this means very little, as some of the best people I've met dd not go to uni), and I designed my own website. Apparently a handmade website goes a long way because I hear this one tons.

Why do women charge above X an hour? Because people will pay it. Plain and simple. Why do you think even "HDH"s rates vary based on location? Not because they're worth less there, that's for certain.

It's all in what you're looking for in a session. If you want someone to remember your name, the stories you shared, and the time you spent together you'll probably go to a "HDH" over a high volume BP girl. It's all about preference and taste - neither is good or bad, it's just what YOU like.

As far as "needing" to tour to make a good living as a "HDH"? Eh, I guess it just depends on location. I have some of the higher rates in Nashville and went an entire year without major touring (went to a couple close places like Memphis and Louisville). Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
A woman who can keep you coming back for more than just pink is truly special - and this is something I strive to do/be. I put a lot of time and effort in providing a traditional courtesan session. A lot of other ""HDH"s" are the same, I'd imagine. I'd guess a majority of guys out here are just looking for a good quick fuck, and that can be found at all price points. And just b/c a lady's prices are in the stratosphere doesn't mean she provides stellar service. More often than not, it means her nose is in the air and she sees herself as better than others. Problem with that is she shits just like everyone else.

When you pay an "HDH" you generally aren't just paying for the pink. Au contrere. Every guy is paying for a fuck. Take that out of the equation and see what happens. Are there guys out there that are looking for a date to the theatre? Sure. But these guys are just looking for arm candy, and the ladies take advantage of that. When I go the the theatre, I want it to be with someone I know and who I know will appreciate the time with me. Not someone who is with me because only because she's charging XX dollars per hour to sleep through the theatre.

It's all in what you're looking for in a session. If you want someone to remember your name, the stories you shared, and the time you spent together you'll probably go to a "HDH" over a high volume BP girl. It's all about preference and taste - neither is good or bad, it's just what YOU like. Let's be honest here. I don't want you to remember my name/screen name, my looks or my screening info or keep a record of it. I don't want you to remember the convo in session or the stories. I want you to forget it all. I want you to not let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
alot of the issue with discussing WHY women are HDH can't be resolved because there's no concrete definition of WHAT an HDH is... everyone has their own ideas of what's a high dollar hottie and how much she should charge. A lot of HDH's dont consider themselves as such, they simply price themselves at a rate the gentlemen who are interested in them can afford.
... Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
+1
Wonder if there's anyone that comes to mind that he might be referring too! Originally Posted by shorty
Not referring to anyone in particular...just saying that not all HDH priced ladies offer anything like HDH services or appeal. A lot of them are like a Lexus...down deep it's nothing but a high priced Toyota...

You can take the girl out of the hood but not the hood out of the girl so to speak...
Hell, we have talked about this countless times, it still all comes down to perception.

If you put a blindfold on most men, they could not tell you whether the Hooker sucking his dick was a HDH, a 50 year old bag lady, or for that matter, one of the boys down on Montrose.

In my opinion, in order for a Hooker to be classified as a HDH, she would first have to have that certain appeal that makes me want to be with her.

Very few do.
Au contrere. Every guy is paying for a fuck.
Note that I said not JUST the pink. I am very well aware of what men want (for the most part) .

Let's be honest here. I don't want you to remember my name/screen name, my looks or my screening info or keep a record of it. I don't want you to remember the convo in session or the stories. I want you to forget it all. I want you to not let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Who needs a record? If I see someone, I remember them. I'm not going to forget you or anything you say - people make impressions on me. And I have a killer memory - not in a bad way, I'm not going to memorise your phone number or any weird stuff like that. But if you tell me about the time you broke your leg playing football and then 6 months later tell me you have to cancel because your leg is acting up due to weather, I'm going to remember your football injury and wish you nothing but the best in feeling better.

Considering a lot of the people I see are frequent flyers, I'd do terrible if I couldn't keep names and faces straight . I provide personal service, and I take pride in that. I have a lot of people that come back and want to talk about things we've talked about before (i.e. "Remember that story in the Times we talked about, after I left..."). I'd disappoint them if I couldn't at least offer that. The word "recharging" comes into play here . Who wants to just lay there awkwardly and...wait?

I fall more under traditional courtesan though, so maybe that's the difference? Hell if I know, I'm not really a label person.
Note that I said not JUST the pink. I am very well aware of what men want (for the most part) .

Who needs a record? If I see someone, I remember them. I'm not going to forget you or anything you say - people make impressions on me. And I have a killer memory - not in a bad way, I'm not going to memorise your phone number or any weird stuff like that. But if you tell me about the time you broke your leg playing football and then 6 months later tell me you have to cancel because your leg is acting up due to weather, I'm going to remember your football injury and wish you nothing but the best in feeling better.

Considering a lot of the people I see are frequent flyers, I'd do terrible if I couldn't keep names and faces straight . I provide personal service, and I take pride in that. I have a lot of people that come back and want to talk about things we've talked about before (i.e. "Remember that story in the Times we talked about, after I left..."). I'd disappoint them if I couldn't at least offer that. The word "recharging" comes into play here . Who wants to just lay there awkwardly and...wait?

I fall more under traditional courtesan though, so maybe that's the difference? Hell if I know, I'm not really a label person. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
WOW.... Ever visit Houston?
WOW.... Ever visit Houston? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I was thinking the same thing.

I travel a lot...200-300 nights a year away from home. Mostly, I'm never in one place long enough to see anyone as a regular. That makes me a serial hobbyist, seeing different ladies. Nor am I interested in developing a personal relationship with any lady, except maybe regulars on this board, although that has been remarkably difficult. It seems like they don't handle disagreements that well.

I don't want any lady to remember me, what we discussed, what we did the last time (if there was one), or anything like that. I don't pay you to remember, I pay you to forget. If my traveling lifestyle were different, I might be different about it. However, I'm not.

I strongly suspect your clientele is drawn from a narrow spectrum of men. And it appears you have a good business. Good luck in the future.
WOW.... Ever visit Houston? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Now there are at least 3 of us so she should plan her trip.
Well I can be there on the 24th and 25th. Genuinely. PM if interested, I do Dallas on the 26th but I can squeeze in 2 days before that. Or perhaps something the 1st-4th? Let me know!
Why do folks make the choices they do about anything in life?? Because they can.

Next question?

Why are some girls high dollar hotties? being more selective
?Fewer clients?Sugar daddy Originally Posted by pickupkid
Presentation...presentation... presentation..Its all in the way you advertise that makes people want what you sell and it doesnt matter if your $$$ or $$$$$ because if it looks good and it interests you at some point if you have the money your going to try it.
Now the big question is it all hype or can the HDH get you to come back?
Thats what the big question is and thats nothing but service that does that and that includes personality, appearance,attitude, style, and performance.
Their are some gals that are much lower in cost but deliver great value and there are some that are high in cost and deliver great value and HDH' are suppossed to be that way all the time and deliver stellar attitudes and performance ; so is it worth it?

It all depends on every persons perception and its just like going to a 5 star restaurant or a dive ..do you leave feeling good and satisfied and impressed by the experience you just recieved?
I guess what im saying is HDH's you would expect the experience to be great everytime compared to a BP gal which your just taking a shot in the dark with.
sometimes you get the great experience with $$ and get lucky but the $$$$$ you expect and deserve better treatment from them and thats the difference from a toyota and a lexus....track record and performance.
Of course some people buy something just for the name - and usually are dissapointed.
Now the big question is it all hype or can the HDH get you to come back?
With "true" HDH I suppose, there's not even a question of it. You want to come back halfway through the session