HUGE Breasts and wording.

To WhiteNoise:.......We all have our own needs and fantasies, it is part of human nature. Who am I to judge you for what fantasies you pay to fulfill? Your little fantasy is actually common, I and many others have roleplayed it several times, don't feel bad for indulging in it here. Mmmmmm your big hard thick wallet and your nice big strong pumped up retirement fund drives us Ladies wild you stud muffin. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Wow! Lexx got in TWO in one thread!

First, she gets to brag about how fantastic her tits are.... all while posing it as a "QUESTION." You are a genius, Baby!

Then she drives a heckler to his knees. Lexx, when you "retire," you need to think about doing a career in stand-up comedy. You think even faster on your feet than you do on your back.

Best thread in a long time....
Lexxxy can easily outwit most of us.
are you throwing down a challenge?
she ant my type, but U go girl

First, she gets to brag about how fantastic her tits are.... all while posing it as a "QUESTION." You are a genius, Baby!

Best thread in a long time.... Originally Posted by rooster69
An excellent topic!
I'm fond of medium & light areolae and medium responsive nips... ;--)
My personal turn offs are the exact opposite. Large/dark or too small.

In an ad, I want to see a pic or at least enough of a pic to get a sense of the shade and size of the areola. As a woman seeking a woman play partner, that is definitely more important to me than the size itself.

I have discussed this at length with gentlemen in the past, and it seems the most popular answer I encountered was "I like them all!!!":mf_bluesbrother :
I like most. I don't care what size or lightness or darkness of areolae. Love the nips ya just can't hide. But happy with any I can make come out. Shy nips can be a fun challenge. As to size of breasts, a bit more than a mouth full. mmmm i have a big mouth and like a challenge LOL not into man added fluff. some bolt on ok to look at.
well your showcased as :
I am a Classy 42DDD Redhead with bright blue eyes,luscious lips,and an ultra feminine BBW body..

so if a gent goes into it thinking your an A B or C cup...he didnt research you..however i see you have many great reviews..I dont see you as not showing who you are...

i wouldnt worry about it..just keep on doin you and the men that love the bbw's or the ladies that have abit more to show than the a's b's or c's..they will come to you..(not saying you are or not..we have never met..)

like i said ..i havent met you personally however i dont think there is to much a diff in your advertising and your pics than your reviews...you doin alright..keep on keepin on..

Then she drives a heckler to his knees. Lexx, when you "retire," you need to think about doing a career in stand-up comedy. You think even faster on your feet than you do on your back.

Best thread in a long time.... Originally Posted by rooster69
Hahaha -- good one. I especially find the obesity induced high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer, and heart disease to be knee slappers. The only problem with that retirement plan would be that it is hard to do a "stand up routine" when diabetic gangrene results in amputated lower limbs. Wait -- you're right -- F-ing hilarious.....

I also especially revel in the additional health care costs borne by the rest of society. That's pretty funny too.....
Sheesh, WN.... whatta buzz-kill.

I know it is hard to keep a sense of this sometimes, but this IS supposed to be fun.

It was kinda lame of you to take this thread down the path you did. But then to be a sore loser on top of it... you ain't making yourself look any better.

As for me.... I read someplace that the red-headed bartender is a dyke. I don't believe it! And I'm buying her a shot. Maybe we will have a "slippery nipple."
Since obesity is epidemic in our country, any euphemism used to sugarcoat it seems counterproductive. What happens once the thyroid is removed - SSSSSSBBW? Originally Posted by Whitenoise
I guess this is why im getting dis-interested in this board here comes a valued provider and poster on here and some DICKHEAD has to come on and try to bash her.

All she was doing was asking a simple question!! Why do we have to bash her. Pretty soon we are going to have a bunch of guys on here bashing each other because the women wont want to be on here!!

Wake up guys and smell the coffee we are here to find out about the girls in our area not run them away!!

Lexxy great job putting him in his place!!!
Vern hit the nail on the head Lexxy you do not false advertise tell the dick heads to fuck off
Good comment, Vern. The board is about sharing information, not showcasing our supposed intellectual superiority.
It is surprising to even hear from WN, what with his perfect body and face and wads of cash not to mention massive brain, I would think he'd be busy trying to keep the pussy off his giant cock.
Get fucking rid if him...all of his posts suck...no info, no reviews just douchebagery.
gee, let him play out

vern got it right in a way