Providers, wonder why business is slow?

Well, my business is FAR from what I would call "slow" but I guarantee you would NEVER want me to attempt to give you a haircut! THAT is HYSTERICAL!!!

Now, manscaping is another deal altogether. I wouldn't mind giving a trim now and again as a favor seeing as how I am not licensed to do such things ( ). I have never really given it any thought at all as to what rates would be fair for such things.

Interesting...
I dont let anyone close to the main vein with anything sharp.

And I can grow hair everywhere but on my head. Maybe I will shave my but and transfer the hair to the top of my head, I think it would take root and keep growing.
Maybe I will shave my but and transfer the hair to the top of my head, I think it would take root and keep growing. Originally Posted by bigbobftworth

Good luck with that and let us know how it works out for you! We could change your screen name to ButtHairBob....
I'd really enjoy a lady shaving my genitals. I'd enjoy returning the favor, too. Talk about foreplay!
Bob! LOL.....I was just about to mention butt hair.

That's awesome. I wonder if it would only be the "Greek" providers that offered buttscaping? You think? Maybe?

Hmm...yeah, I'm going with the New Pics idea!

Buttscaping. Oooof. What can I tell you....It's late. I'm tried.

~Kelly TNT
Bob! LOL.....I was just about to mention butt hair.

That's awesome. I wonder if it would only be the "Greek" providers that offered buttscaping? You think? Maybe?

Hmm...yeah, I'm going with the New Pics idea!

Buttscaping. Oooof. What can I tell you....It's late. I'm tried.

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
I can't begin to tell you how hot I find You!!!

oh and it's my 200th post
I can't begin to tell you how hot I find You!!!

oh and it's my 200th post Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Oh, my goodness. Wow...thank you!!!
Your 200th post
showing me the love...You Rock!

So, was it...the buttscaping?

~Kelly TNT
I will give you a new topic to discuss... 2 things I run into the most are bisexual girls who really are not bi, just lessy, and make dates for money.. and 2, they wont cum becuz of their lover/bf.. I think all that is just fine, as long as I know this before I call.. I am looking for hetero women, who enjoy a mutually satisfying experience.. and yes I know that is not always available, but if it is, just use the initials, MC, for mutual climax..
I will give you a new topic to discuss... 2 things I run into the most are bisexual girls who really are not bi, just lessy, and make dates for money.. and 2, they wont cum becuz of their lover/bf.. I think all that is just fine, as long as I know this before I call.. I am looking for hetero women, who enjoy a mutually satisfying experience.. and yes I know that is not always available, but if it is, just use the initials, MC, for mutual climax.. Originally Posted by spotlite69
You can always do that by starting a new thread, not hijacking this one.

Back on THIS topic - if a hot girl offered a nude haircut - I'd be all over it and would have the most well groomed hair on the planet. Plus some playtime later of course
My bad for going off topic......lmao!
Ladies who enjoy letting the guys shave them and the guys who love it. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
My bad for going off topic......lmao! Originally Posted by mikahranae
Mikah, Would you like to shave me down there? I'd love to return the favor. I think it's sexy to shave each other intimately.
Oh, my goodness. Wow...thank you!!!
Your 200th post
showing me the love...You Rock!

So, was it...the buttscaping?

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Kelly it would be my pleasure, to have my butt manicured by you !
Lol.....I don't see how that's very intimate babe.
Mikah, Would you like to shave me down there? I'd love to return the favor. I think it's sexy to shave each other intimately. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
Lol.....I don't see how that's very intimate babe. Originally Posted by mikahranae
Someone using a razor on anothers genitals can be very intimate and trusting. The more trusting two people are with each other, the more vulnerable they can become with each other. That can be very intimate.
  • 69er
  • 05-30-2010, 05:39 PM
Hey-- I offer waxing to whomever wants it. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Thought I'd alert you that you left BDSM Dominant, out of your showcase!