Am I welcome to have this discussion?

I do not thinck so. Also, I do not thinck TheOriginalDannie post was directly aimed at Tara. But she, and others, perceived it to be and the thread went the interesting route. Believe it or not ... not everything thread is about Tara. Holy Tebow, she would then be the female version of the catman in Houston, boardman.

Thats cute I have to admit. Yes I do flirt with some of the guys on here but they are regulars that I have seen for the past 5 yrs. They are okay with it. If they weren't I would stop.
Wow The Great Scott has returned to posting I think being discreet is sort of lost on those who are into social media like myself or those who only know eccie and were not apart of aspd. I do recognize the need but being super discreet has long left the barn. It is a worth while topic but I am just not sure it will change anything.

JJ i agree haters will always hate
Right on Jules and ThatDude. Like me Sig Line? It's funn too girl every time I get a good review or even a bad review. It always has 1 star. lol Those darn Haters.

JJ i agree haters will always hate Originally Posted by Thatdude
It was great talking to you yesterday, Thatdude! I always enjoy our conversations and that one had me laughing. See you soon!

(....see how annoying that is? It's true, but he doesn't care that I posted that. However, plenty of people do, especially when it has nothing to do with what the thread is about - like I just did - to use as a visual example.)

Second, Elysa...you have an incredible selection of edible parts. You look like a virtual Adult Disneyland for a man looking to be made Happy and drained.

Lastly. Jules just cannot get much sexier......gotta be a crime to ooze sensuality like that. Must admit I find a woman with some paint very hot. Originally Posted by txcwby6
Elysa is beautiful...the face of an angel, and yes, very edible parts .
Jules is pretty darn hot too. I love the new bangs!!
The man has great taste, and both ladies taste great!

No, that was not a breach of discretion, since I have multiple reviews with Elysa and had a Star Trek-fantasy doubles review with Jules.

Great post, chickadee, and I am glad to see it's being taken well. SEE YOU IN A FEW MINUTES!! ( )
  • Caleb
  • 04-18-2013, 02:59 PM
The ability to have actual discussions with members on the board was once an effective tool I used to learn about the hobby. The collective postings and responses gave me the ability to see another's perspective, learn from others mistakes, prevent many possible blunders, keep myself safe... In turn, after learning and gaining some experience of my own I had an outlet to be able to do the same at times. Has that time passed?

I have seen some things evolve and change, but some things have stayed the same. Certain things are basic fundamentals necessary to be able to make it as safe or fun as you want to make it. It kind of sad when a topic which is relevant with the ability to serve many well can not be discussed.

There is a lot that happens in the background and behind the scenes, always has been. Letting those issues impede the discussion of things relating to safety, security, discretion is a problem. This would have been a good topic worth discussion.

When a topic like that becomes so derailed to a the point of no return like that what are you supposed to do? Try to post on track 10 pages later? Originally Posted by Elysa Scott
First, I am personally ecstatic to see you post! I have always found you to be a lady intelligent, articulate, and quite astute in your viewpoint. I've missed your insight and contributions to the community, so in my book, you are always welcome to post!

I share your frustration, as I thought the thread you are referencing was a valuable and needed discussion. I, too, arrived late to the party, and decided to post on topic. A few others did as well. However, these messages were likely lost in the noise of off-topic mud slinging that was so prevalent in that thread.

Like you, I gained much knowledge of the hobby and hobby etiquette from reading threads like this. Not sure I would have endured the noise of that thread as a newbie. I also found a brilliant mentor who patiently guided me through a million newbie questions. The two most valuable insights she shared were 1) play safe, always; and 2) place high value on discretion. Both have served me quite well.

I remain eternally optimistic that there are still people in our community that just want to have fun and fulfill a few fantasies. There are days that strain this optimism.

Thank you for posting this thread. It was a breath of fresh air to read your logical reason. Please don't be such a stranger!
Wait ... who is this Elysa Scott?
I only have the figurines.

Attached Images File Type: jpg figure.JPG (33.6 KB, 118 views)
Bitches, the threAD was about me.
The perceived disrespect and hijack warranted five points and a heavy reprimand.
Sensible folk know the depictions were in reverence to the original post.
Elysa is an inspiration.
Who?
Thanks for the warm welcome back to posting and for all the flattering compliments.

I don't think discretion is lost. On the other hand I do think is has changed and relaxed on the forums more specifically. Possibly because in the age of interweb connectedness discretion has become slightly foreign. It's also possible people are not aware. When you are new to the hobby the necessity for discretion and ways you can go about it is something that often needs to be explained. Every lady I have been friends with in this hobby that has happily done well on a consistent basis has placed a fairly high level of importance on it.

Honestly I have not been keeping up with the board drama so what people thought the quoted topic may have referenced I don't know. What I saw was a question about people responding too specifically about their encounters outside of reviews.

The reason why that particar topic sparked my interest was because it happens on both sides innocently. If a guy or girl goes on a thread in co-ed areas unexpectedly saying things like "they were great when I saw them(yesterday, this morning, last week)" it can cause problems. The guy may have double booked with two girls and told plan B something unavoidable came up when plan A seemed to work out, told his regular lady he couldn't afford to see her this week or month, got busted by his SO and now she has proof he wasn't at church that day... The girl may have not been available then you called and she really really enjoys seeing you. She makes an exception and she meets with you even though she didn't plan to see anyone that day and has already told everyone other than you this. Someone gets hurt feelings, she loses a 'friend'... The scenarios could go on and on for either side.

All around it just keeps it cleaner in the sandbox we all share. If you have a regular situation or just don't care if everyone knows your details that's up to you. However, when it comes to anyone outside of you, flattery laden in vague detail is likely best unless they have said otherwise.