Confessions

But what if the provider isn't a stranger? Please, please... can I?
I have a HUGE confession!!!!

I found Humpty Dumpty's review from the 12th, saw that he said that he bbfs and creampied Kristina from Ohio for $30, so I called her to let her know of his reputation and of her review. I then emailed her the link and included my website so she knew I was for real.

I may have just saved a life, perhaps not hers but maybe some friends of hers who will know to stay away from him.

That's my confession and I'm sticking to it.
I have a HUGE confession!!!!

I found Humpty Dumpty's review from the 12th, saw that he said that he bbfs and creampied Kristina from Ohio for $30, so I called her to let her know of his reputation and of her review. I then emailed her the link and included my website so she knew I was for real.

I may have just saved a life, perhaps not hers but maybe some friends of hers who will know to stay away from him.

That's my confession and I'm sticking to it. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
HAHAHAHA! Please post her reply! You have saved no lives. Stop tooting your own horn. I am disease free.
HAHAHAHA! Please post her reply! You have saved no lives. Stop tooting your own horn. I am disease free. Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
Fair enough! I shouldn't make assumptions, however, maybe I made her think past the passions of the moment and she'll slip a cover on the next dude who may NOT be disease free.
I confess...I put certain family members on ignore on my phone and give them aweful ringtones. I take presrciption drugs at family get togethers like x-mas. Once, I fell asleep at the dinner table bc I have a very low tolerance. Later my mother and I laughed about it. I once owed 200 bucks to blockbuster. I have stolen martini glasses and salt and pepper shakers that are cute or unusual. When I was a kid I was sad I didn't have money to by my parents xmas presents so I stole my neigbors cards. I got caught and my dad made me confess and return the money and cards.I egged and water ballooned cars. Got a cop car once with bisquit doe! Shot roman candles down a chimney. Threw dummies over a bridge and moved them when cars came. Very very bad! First time I got drunk I stole 9 bottles of strawberry hill for me and my bad little friends. I had a party once that required 2 local fire department's attention. I stole a huge duelly truck in the middle of the night at age 14 and drove 3hrs away and no one ever caught me. I caught paper airplanes on fire at school and landed on teachers desk. Once did a shopping spree with 3 other girls and we didn't have any cash on us! It seemed too easy until we got busted at our last store that day. I never ever stole anything after that day. I could go on and on. I am relatively calm now! All the above mentioned statements are a work of fiction!
Britney: There aren't enough "Hail Marys" in the world to help you (probably b/c I used them all up myself!). I think the only recourse available is community service.

Hey, isn't ECCIE a community... hmmm... I wonder what kind of service we should have Brit volunteer to do?!?!
I asked the priest if there was anything I could do, but he said I had all the wrong anatomy. Yup....I'm goin' straight to hell!
I confess I want to motorboat Britneybangs
I always seem to injure myself while masturbating..Most recent is a very hurt shoulder
I have a sign in a my kitchen wall that was stolen from a Waffle House in Dallas in 1988:

Please reserve the booth for parties of four or more during peak hours.
Thank you, The Waffle House

I have a flag that I stole from the roof of a bar, The 19th Hole, in Mobile Alabama back in 1989.

I think the statute of limitations on both of those crimes has expired by now.
Apparently I have stolen the hearts of all or most of the providers here
Britney: There aren't enough "Hail Marys" in the world to help you (probably b/c I used them all up myself!). I think the only recourse available is community service.

Hey, isn't ECCIE a community... hmmm... I wonder what kind of service we should have Brit volunteer to do?!?! Originally Posted by Cityjazz

well, I've always fantasized about a bad little girl having to say "Hail Taylors" I even bought a nun costume for the fantasy (stay tuned for pix).

I demand that you come say your "Hail Taylors" tomorrow at the alter. And your penance will be five glory holes!
Hmmm. Another interesting day in the life of Taylor and Britney! And what about your naughty stunt you pulled the other day in the living room? Hmmph.
We shall see who ends up at the altar
I must confess Taylor Maid me say Hail Taylors. She got me in that sex swing of hers, bent me over in her nun costume and hit my ass with a ruler and I loved every minute of it!