Key to a scheduler

Are guys okay with tipping a scheduler if a girl used one?
depends on what this scheduler looked like and if she made me use a condom or not when she scheduled me
Pit,
You stated what your job is.
There's nothing for me to do.

I will add that most of the posters here (guys) have no clue whatsoever about booking assistants and how that works.
But, your, and their, comments have been entertaining.
Btw, When ECG's besties are in town, some of what the guys post on this board cause them great mirth.
Ok UC that mirth isn’t free. You have to send 2, 3, or more of the besties to at least give me a hand. And the scheduler is free to join in as long as she’s a she and not just identifying as she (hee hee); keeping on topic.

As they say in CFNM circles, the mirth the merrier.

Ok, weak but I worked all day then played chauffeur. I’m out.
  • BLM69
  • 07-12-2023, 06:18 PM
Are guys okay with tipping a scheduler if a girl used one? Originally Posted by arañanegra
That's her Job, not the clients
That's her Job, not the clients Originally Posted by BLM69
Of course, but then it’s built into the cost if she has a scheduler, provider has her total cost and scheduler’s tip on top of that.
Not gonna mention names.
A provider friend of mine who is now retired had a scheduler. The scheduler had a set rate for a month that was very reasonable. She handled her social network sites as well. She was top notch and NOTHING slipped by her.
Her scheduler and I became friends communicating almost daily. She was top notch. I miss the both of them.
There have been plenty of times when I felt I was communicating with a scheduler but I have only knowingly dealt with one once.
All communications were with the scheduler & they were all good until..
Got the address, entry code & apartment #. Knocked several times, triple checked my info to make sure I was at the correct location. Messaged the scheduler & made her aware of the situation, left after no response at the door or from the scheduler.
Scheduler responded 30 minutes later claiming that I never knocked on the door.
No apology whatsoever or even mention of compensation to "make things right!".
Things may improve if "TheHobby" gets in the pimp game.