Dilemma - To Review or Not to Review

If you went and checked your wallet while she was holding the cash and indeed your money was gone from it.. then do the following:
POST the full story... if you have not deleted the photos from your memory cards etc.. DON'T

Instead watermark them as YOURS so if she uses hers you can claim infringement etc..

and NEVER see her again
Its your call hun. Me personally have never went thru a wallet! Who does that!?
I leaning towards an honest review. I report, you decide.
If there is any doubt, nothing negative should be said. I agree to post an honest review with pics and leave it at that.
I am a very U.T.R. kinda guy and don't post much (lurker of sorts), so this review will be very beneficial. Please do so...if she were concerned, she would've chimed in by now...so do your shit!

Caution: WK's may f' you up (depending on the provider) so be ready for some serious retaliation. I saw one guy from Austin get takin' to the cleaners...provider "outted" him, f'd up his personal life, and WK's keep f' with him to this day...this (hobby) is NOT what it seems. You may even wake up one day a turd...ijs From one hobbyist to another, be careful with the 'NO' reviews...but, I NEED to know, so do IT!

Example: I f'd a provider one day, a gorgeous blonde, the "Mold" for fems, well actually, I f'd her mouth and damn she was good...Ahem, 'woke the next am in the hallway of the notel with my underwear thigh high, clothes strewn on the floor, wallet intack though, but I noticed something was missing...not cash, not credit cards...it was my "mancard". I talked with her not too long ago, and she told me I had to drive to Louisiana to get it...FUCK! All I remember is her calling me a "bitch" as the door closed...

Dude, it's rough out there for us Hobbyists. I wrote all of this in the review and subsequent posts to that review. I even have pictures of her. So, do your thing...I lost my manhood and have to go to Louisiana to get it back...the guy from Austin, well, let's just say, "He's Back"...but went through 'Hell'!!!

Do Your 'Thang'!!! Do us all Hobbyists Justice
It sounds like you believe that she did go through your wallet but are trying to be the nice guy and give her the benefit of the doubt. I think others need to know what you think you saw so they can decide if they want to take their chances.
It sounds like you believe that she did go through your wallet but are trying to be the nice guy and give her the benefit of the doubt. Originally Posted by IamRobot
Exactly.
I hear 'whispers'...
Well I've decided to do nothing. Not worth any drama, and certainly this doesn't rise to the level of an alert. I am going to chalk it up to a misunderstanding and be done with it.
It's always good to THINK before you JUMP.
The power of Pussy...I understand my friend...enjoiii yourself! I'm so trusting...just needed your help, but I understand...based on my story alone and that guy from Austin, don't blame ya'
Hopefully this will be the end of this topic. Thanks for the feedback. At the end of the day the moral of the story is don't leave your wallet unattended at a session, and possibly turn an honest provider into a thief. My wallet... by the way... is really fat, but full of other stuff not cash! She may have thought oh well he won't miss a few bills. Whatever. I think I am the person whose IQ should know better than that. Safe hobbying to all.
Put the review as it happened and let the clientel decide. Originally Posted by bustyamy
i agree...if that was me i would be honest and let people kno what really happend.
In most sessions, possessions from both client and provider are tossed all over the place resulting from rather spontaneous and wild passion and often one or both retires to the restroom leaving the other in control of all those possessions. It is best for both to take necessary precautions before meeting to make sure their is no potential for misunderstandings in this area. Also, if possessions are misplaced or left behind, neither should be responsible.
Hopefully this will be the end of this topic. Thanks for the feedback. At the end of the day the moral of the story is don't leave your wallet unattended at a session, and possibly turn an honest provider into a thief. My wallet... by the way... is really fat, but full of other stuff not cash! She may have thought oh well he won't miss a few bills. Whatever. I think I am the person whose IQ should know better than that. Safe hobbying to all. Originally Posted by senor_verde
There is a such backwards intelligence with us hobbyists and providers...best to ask a MOD/Admin to CLOSE this thread...otherwise, they will keep responding...you've made your point, decision made, done deal. I respect you!