Houston's Mayor Parker.........Kinda Forgets About the 1st Amendment

Sooooo.... Seems like a simple case of "You have to respect my homosexuality, but I don't have to respect your heterosexuality."
  • WTF
  • 10-15-2014, 09:11 AM
Hmmmm,
Gays demand equality and protection under the Constitution but attack pastors that are entitled to the same.
Seems pretty hypocritical to me. Originally Posted by boardman
Yea on both sides! Damn Houston mayor wanting to let women pee in my bathroom...and poor Houston Pastors to scared to preach in public what they preach in private!

• WTF
  • 10-15-2014, 09:13 AM
Sooooo.... Seems like a simple case of "You have to respect my homosexuality, but I don't have to respect your heterosexuality." Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Nobody has to respect shit...haven't you learnt that on here by now?

• WTF
  • 10-15-2014, 09:14 AM
How long before Progressives sick the IRS on the Houston Churches ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Be a wet fucking dream on mine to finally get them churches to start paying their fair share!

• Old-T
  • 10-15-2014, 09:25 AM
Sooooo.... Seems like a simple case of "You have to respect my homosexuality, but I don't have to respect your heterosexuality." Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I sincerely believe it has essentially nothing to do with sexual preference and all about future political office.

And more about respecting privacy vs respecting openness/transparency. Seems most people flip flop their priorities depending upon whether it is their "secrets" or the other guys'.
Nobody has to respect shit...haven't you learnt that on here by now?

Originally Posted by WTF
Me. Yes.

Lesbians. Not so much apparently.
Yea on both sides! Damn Houston mayor wanting to let women pee in my bathroom...and poor Houston Pastors to scared to preach in public what they preach in private!

Originally Posted by WTF
I want to watch the hot chicks wiggle out of their tight jeans but I don't want them seeing my flacid penis. It's just too embarrasing.
The US Constitution doesn't really exist anymore...
The liberal/faggot agenda finally laid bare for all to see. They just want to impose their way of doing things, just like the bad old straight white boys before them. They would have never gotten this far by admitting up front that they equate Muslims preaching violent terrorism with a typical old fashioned sermon against sin. (See NY bugging/spying on Mosques)
If a bunch of Nevadans wanted to start another civil war on behalf of a cowboy who just wanted free grazing, how do you think the good ole' boys in Houston who rule the oil patch feel about their preachers not getting to speak freely about what the church sincerely believes is a sin?
I hope some preacher refuses the subpoena and ends up in jail. I'll send money to that guy's legal defense fund.
All this diversity and related shit is such a strength that everyone is unified and feeling the love, right?

You liberals are destroying the country, you bunch of fucking retards.