Trump will encourage Russia to attack NATO allies who don’t pay up

Kissing Putin and Kim's ass vs. Netanyahu and Zelensky's ass.

It's not even a contest...plus Trump called Putin a genius for invading Ukraine.
Kissing Putin and Kim's ass vs. Netanyahu and Zelensky's ass.

It's not even a contest...plus Trump called Putin a genius for invading Ukraine. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I bet Netanyahoo is responsible for the death of more civilians under the age of ten than Putin is.
Israel was attacked. Russia attacked.

Whose ass do you want to kiss
Israel was attacked. Russia attacked.

Whose ass do you want to kiss Originally Posted by VitaMan
Doesn't mean civilian women and children have to die because Israel is looking for a terrorist. The reality is Israel wants to kill Palestinians. They are ruthless trash.
A terrorist?

I don’t like what’s going on there, and do not support Netanyahu (how you spell the name in English); never have.

But VM is right.

And you’re oversimplifying the situation for some reason or another.
... Trump would encourage Russia and Ukraine to END their dispute.

Trump was saying that He could surely negotiate a peace deal
in a day or two... So WHY hasn't Biden tryed that??

... How much money $$$$ do you wanna send??

No bleedin' wonder Trump got the other NATO nations to pay!
If not, the US would be paying for everything.

#### Salty
A terrorist?

I don’t like what’s going on there, and do not support Netanyahu (how you spell the name in English); never have.

But VM is right.

And you’re oversimplifying the situation for some reason or another. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, I am not simplifying anything. All Wars are Banker wars. For some reason when Trump was in Office ISIS was destroyed and there wasn't any Proxy Wars, now we have two and America along with the UK is financing both.
No, I am not simplifying anything. All Wars are Banker wars. For some reason when Trump was in Office ISIS was destroyed and there wasn't any Proxy Wars, now we have two and America along with the UK is financing both. Originally Posted by Levianon17
ISIS was in no way destroyed by Trump, and they still exist today.

Trump’s claims of conquering “almost 100% [of the Islamic State] … since our election” are false. Objective history records that Obama launched and oversaw much of the victorious war that the current (trump) president claims for himself.
Now you don’t think President Trump would exaggerate, do you? Probably not. Personality doesn’t count when he’s fucking up all forms of foreign and domestic policy. That’s where the scholars among us default, innit!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
I have often viewed Mr. Trump as a spreadsheet, bottom line thinker. There is no question that most NATO countries have spent proportionately less on defense than the USA has for the past sixty or so yesrs. This is posturing: I think this is Trump cajoling Western Europe into stepping up to the plate on NATO spending.

In a similar vein, I have, over the years, often said we should threaten Puerto Rico by telling them that if they are o unhappy with the USA, we will cede the Territory to Cuba.
... Trump would encourage Russia and Ukraine to END their dispute.

Trump was saying that He could surely negotiate a peace deal
in a day or two... So WHY hasn't Biden tryed that??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Because both Zelensky and Putin say otherwise.
Because both Zelensky and Putin say otherwise. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Then let them fight it out.

I’m waiting for the headline…….”Billions that were sent to Ukraine unaccounted for”.
Nobody interested in commenting on the absolutely classic irony of Trump saying, "You got to pay. You got to pay your bills," the guy who only works hard at not paying people who do actual work? Too rich Donnie, too too rich!

"When will Donald pay my legal fees ?" Rudy

"When will Donald pay my legal fees ?" Rudy Originally Posted by VitaMan
Hopefully soon. Rudy needs a hair touch up so it will run down his face.