Moron-in-Chief says ....

Is this the best you can come up with CT? Just looked at the CDC website: 36 people have died. That's up from like 23 a week ago. People dying in the streets is a crisis. This is a relative nothingburger.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ses-in-us.html

Bookmark it. It's DemPanic.

Present your evidence. You won't because YOU STUPID! Originally Posted by gnadfly

Actually it's a Plandemic, by globalist 0zombies.

Love the Kang reference! Originally Posted by greenbook

so did i butt not in the way you think ..

BAHHAHAA
"Sorry Hans, wrong guess. Would you like to go for Double Jeopardy where the scores can really change?" Since he lies so much he doesn't believe the shit that comes from his mouth. But, here's a nice little article from last week where the Grand Cheetoes spews his stuff - https://www.businessinsider.com/five...navirus-2020-3
Dempanic --- Yup just the FLU (note the Flu last year KIA more ) The is Like the Movie IDIOCY
Dempanic --- Yup just the FLU (note the Flu last year KIA more ) The is Like the Movie IDIOCY
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Idiocy? The Flu?

I usually feels pity for the mentally disabled, but damn, Rexsy...

Idiocy? The Flu?

I usually feels pity for the mentally disabled, but damn, Rexsy...

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
And you are a FUCKING phony...HoseHummer AKA ASSWIPE...the multi-handled PRICK!!
  • oeb11
  • 03-21-2020, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Idiocracy - 2006

- In 2005, average in every way private Joe Bowers (Luke Wilson) is selected to take part in a secret military experiment to put him in hibernation for a year along with a woman named Rita (Maya Rudolph). The slumbering duo is forgotten when the base they are stored on is closed down and are left in stasis until 2505. When they finally wake up, they discover the average intelligence of humans has decreased so much that Joe is now the smartest man in the world.
“...maybe it ain’t a hoax!” Duh!!! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Well I'm glad that Joe Biden is owning up to that gaff.
  • oeb11
  • 03-21-2020, 03:55 PM
Biden can't remember where he is much less something he said a month ago.

He won't last another year with his advancing dementia - and the Fascist DPST's are trying to cover it up in an attempt to remove Trump - which means a Vote for the jackass party is a vote for the VP nominee - likely to be a Progressive Communist ideologue as bernie
is - and will become POTUS when biden's infirmity becomes clear after the inauguration.
Moron-in-Chief says ....

“...maybe it ain’t a hoax!” Duh!!! Originally Posted by Solemate62
And how many BILLIONS are you worth genius?
And how many BILLIONS are you worth genius? Originally Posted by LexusLover
So, how many millions are you worth now, slick?

I hear the markets been dismal.
So, how many millions are you worth now, slick? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Who's asking?

Speaking of "markets" ....

..... how's that taxpayer funded 401K of yours?
  • oeb11
  • 03-21-2020, 06:33 PM
The fireman who thinks it is a medical expert wants to transfer to high finance - who gall to demand the worth of posters.

Should be banned for attempted outing!
The fireman .... Originally Posted by oeb11
The alleged "fireman"! It's easy to call him an idiot.

The only two nickles he ever rubbed together were from the taxpayers.

Just like his candidate in 2020! (Unless his candidate wants to admit to the foreign bribery cash!)