I want to get my boobies done. Anybody know of the bestest doctors out there?

https://www.toledoplasticsurgery.com

I bought a pair from this guy once. Someone else is playing with them now, but they were great. He did a nice lift, relocated the fun parts, etc. Not cheap.

Get one on your back for dancing. Originally Posted by ElBombero
Lmao omg you just reminded me of that movie with Arnold schawaezenegger he goes to mars and there's a alien chick in there with 3titties lol
get pregnant ...that usually works for most Originally Posted by GiovaniDosSantos
Yeah I think that's a bigger bill then tits. Haha
Before getting your boobs done, ask yourself why.

Are you doing it for the hobby? Will it truly affect what you see when you look in the mirror?

I've never met you and dont know what you look like, but I'd recommend starting with the top and working your way down. Maybe your nose is too big, you have a recessed chin or your ears are too big.
Start with your smile. I know ladies probably think teeth aren't sexy, but it is one of the first things people notice...in and most importantly out of the hobby.

Plus boob jobs have to be redone every 10years or so. That's a lot of maintenance and potential for jacked up surgeries. Rock hard boobs or nipples that point in different directions (think Steve Buscemi eyes) are way less attractive than A cups.

Ok, off my soap box.... good luck with your choice. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Luckily I got blessed with good teeth and a impeccable smile but the boobie department definitly lacks. This has been a wish of mine since before I started hobbying. The hobby is not the reason behind my wishes. If I sat here and listened to every single person on what I should perfect I would look like Donatella Versace. Haha
  • zdash
  • 01-04-2018, 08:23 PM
AlluringStacy - you have the ultimate spinner bod that most guys like. Tits are ok but it depends on the day. lol Guys like big and small tits. Whatever you do don't go overboard! I think your incredible body rocks!
Hi Stacy,

the first sentence and the last paragraph in Laura's reply hits the nail on the head! The maintenance alone. Today plastic surgery is a high tech business, nothing compared to the 90's & 2000 era of plastic surgery. Laura mentioned "rock hard boobs or nipples that point in different directions".
While enhanced boobs are a personal favorite I'm not trying to talk you out of doing this, just know up front that there can be complications.. Put your Thinking Cap on before you jump. I can't stress this enough.

Below are 2 cropped pictures I took of a Provider last year. These are 2002 vintage enhancements. I never told her my thoughts or opinion but look like utters on a cow cause they point downwards.

AlluringStacy - you have the ultimate spinner bod that most guys like. I think your incredible body rocks! Originally Posted by zdash
For reals Plus she hot as hell. Don't butcher yourself.
Some guys love small boobs. It’s getting harder to find girls like you.
Natural are so much better. And complication rates years down the road are higher than surgeons often admit.
Please don't alter your beautiful natural body!!!!!
Here's a pretty optimistic page on the maintenance required on implants. Even with this optimist outlook it's a shitload of work and expense. Especially the MRI costs and inevitable follow up surgeries, none of which are covered by insurance.

https://www.smartbeautyguide.com/news/breast-surgery/abreast-breast-implant-maintenance/#.WlQOmDdG2Uk

https://www.webmd.com/beauty/cosmeti...gmentation#2-7

Here's a pretty optimistic page on the maintenance required on implants. Even with this optimist outlook it's a shitload of work and expense. Especially the MRI costs and inevitable follow up surgeries, none of which are covered by insurance.

https://www.smartbeautyguide.com/news/breast-surgery/abreast-breast-implant-maintenance/#.WlQOmDdG2Uk

https://www.webmd.com/beauty/cosmeti...gmentation#2-7

Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I agree with the articles attached provided a person uses the types of implants referenced. The smart choice is cohesive gel "gummy bear" implants. They feel natural, the gel does not "leak" out like other implants if a defect in the shell occurs. Fantastic product with very low chance of repeat surgical procedures needed. More likely to have external trauma to the area causing a problem to the body than the implant itself. In actuality, you can cut these implants in half and the contents don't migrate, hence the reference to gummy bears, the candy.
I say don't do it. You are already fine as hell ...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you post about this a while back? Was there a reason you didn't do it then?
Natural is always the best !
Dont waste your time looking in America go to Korea or Thailand and if you doubt me go to King Spa during the week and check out the kgirls in there.....their tit jobs blow american girls away like no competition. Soft as pillows too.....You guys can afford it
Dont waste your time looking in America go to Korea or Thailand and if you doubt me go to King Spa during the week and check out the kgirls in there.....their tit jobs blow american girls away like no competition. Soft as pillows too.....You guys can afford it Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
In a lot of cases, its actually cheaper to pay for the flight, hotel, and procedure than it would be to go to some of the best of the best in the US.