Has a woman ever licked your anus?

Ok EX & Zen! I was just thinking of old times. Wasn't looking for it right then, but sure never hurts to know does it?

Selena is a cool lady, and I reckon Zen is too!!
Serena will Originally Posted by Rockydoc

Did you mean Serena or Selena?
Selena
Selena Originally Posted by Rockydoc

Kind of what I suspected.

Selena is a great lady! We have dated several times, though I don’t remember her licking me. We always did have good times; time just runs out before we can do as many activities as I would love to do. It has been too long since we have dated. I do try to at least make some nice comments about her from time to time, that will encourage others to date her. I wish I could date her and several others more often. She has a new ad out with a nice pic. You are lookin’ GOOD, Selena, REAL GOOD!!!!
Boy there is always two sides to this question.

I was in San Francisco recently and saw an Asian “massage therapist”. She was about 4’9” and 90lbs. soaking wet. The massage was nothing to write home about but she scrubbed me head to toe in the shower before the session and paid extra attention to the bung hole so I had a feeling what was about to happen but I was still surprised when she dove in there and shoved her TUMA so far that I was concerned she might suffocate. It was not something I was expecting but I can’t say I hated it. Kissing was definitely off the table for the rest of the date though.
Let's see what happens today!
I’ve read some hot reviews of Selena, can’t wait to meet her someday!
I’ve read some hot reviews of Selena, can’t wait to meet her someday! Originally Posted by JJWhoa
Maybe you need to make a little vacation trip?