Do tattoo's matter ?

OMG honey you are just the cutest, prettiest thing, aren't you?

Anyway, to answer your question, every guy is different. Some won't see a girl with tats, some won't see a girl without them. Just do you. Plenty of gents will find it irresistible, especially with that cute face and body. Welcome to ECCIE!!!
Hate them! the girl has to be really hot to overcome them in my opinion
Like anything else there are good and bad tattoos.

A good tattoo on a beautiful woman is harmless. Getting a bad tattoo is like paying some dude to paint shitty graffiti on your house.

That said your tattoos look nice but you were already beautiful before you got them.
I don't mind tattoos at all, I just hate when they're so big and colored that it looks like a skin condition.

In fact, it almost feels funny nowadays to see someone who DOESN'T have one.

As long as it's not overdone I don't mind them at all.
Body art (as I call it) comes off in two very different ways to me. if someone is trying to be trendy and have a tat done to be cool (like 95% of the people out there) then they are complete garbage- whether it be the bodybuilder who thinks it makes him look tough or the slapper with the ubiqituous tramp stamp.
Tats that are done thoughtfully and with meaning as a mode of self expression can be very, very cool. I recently went to an art exhibit in London that was pictures of Russian convicts' body art. Some was grotesque and offensive- but all had meaning and a message. (by the way- the ink they used--made from melted down boot heals; blood and urine)
I have had some great times with women with some tats- after/as they explain the meaning or story behind them it has always been highly erotic to me (and them) to kiss and use my tongues to trace the body art they have adorned themselves with...

and TM- NOTHING looks good on a fat ugly body!!!
oh geeze not this again..

there are plenty of guys who love them, some who dont mind, and some who choose not to see you because of them, and then even some who will all out bash you for having them...

personally i was very young when i got mine and did not put a lot of thought into it. ive been debating whether to have them removed/fixed/covered-up and ive decided to do all three. i found a great artist and i will soon be turned into a work of art. some may like it some may not but trust me a lot of guys will love it
Well, there you go.
Guess that answers your question, uh kinda, sorta.

Or not.
What i hate is my site cleary states
" If you do not like body art, I may not be the one for you.."

People will always miss that lol, i have nothing grotesque, no skulls...I have pretty nature things and one semi big one on my arm but has deep meaning to me.

Happy Hunting!
Tats are cool, you have nice art....

PPE
Doesn't matter to me.
Body art is just that... Art! I love art and paint by numbers!! And being naked with women...
Body art is just that... Art! I love art and paint by numbers!! And being naked with women...
One or two are fine. However, some women and men see thier skin as a blank sheet that should be filled in with symbols, words, moments from his/her life, etc.... If that's their thing, more power to them. However, IMHO too many on a woman's body are distracting and detract from her natural beauty. I don't want my attention drawn from a really hot set of boobs or round ass by a dragon tat or something resembling a character from Dungeons & Dragons.
oh geeze not this again..

there are plenty of guys who love them, some who dont mind, and some who choose not to see you because of them, and then even some who will all out bash you for having them...

personally i was very young when i got mine and did not put a lot of thought into it. ive been debating whether to have them removed/fixed/covered-up and ive decided to do all three. i found a great artist and i will soon be turned into a work of art. some may like it some may not but trust me a lot of guys will love it Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Jules, I can't wait to see yours again. oh and your tatoos also.
I've never looked at a woman and thought, "Ooh, she's pretty, but she would look so much better if she had some tattoos her."

Tattos aren't a deal-killer -- if they were, I'd never be able to hobby -- and I may be a bit curmudgeonly, but I think that a provider who marketed herself as having no implants and no tattoos would find a market for hose attributes.