Sex toys

Wow, times when I see things like that I sooo wanna have a penis for a day. I typically am not into penetrating toys unless a girl is fucking me, they don't do much for me otherwise.
My classic faves

New favorite, remove the flesh mold from the end of a Fleshlight toy and squeeze the backing into your mouth so you have the mold on your face and give a BJ. It'll drive them crazy and it's deliciously kinky. Similar to "grapefruiting" without the mess.

*hopefully this is not off topic*

I don't own one yet, but when I get back to the states I will be buying me a Tanya Tate fleshlite. I already own a pair of her used worn high heels (not gonna say how much I paid for them!!!). Now I will be able to bury my face in her heels and masturbate to a replica of her snatch.

http://www.fleshlight-international....ys/tanya-tate/ Originally Posted by Little Monster
Did the TT fleshlight exist when you bought the shoes? Was this the plan from the beginning, or did you luck out?

Somehow this image is turning me on.
I like props a lot. Jade knows about that lol. Are you into butt plugs at all Jade?
Did the TT fleshlight exist when you bought the shoes? Was this the plan from the beginning, or did you luck out?

Somehow this image is turning me on. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
It may have existed before I bought them. However she didn't advertise it on her Twitter page until after I bought them, so I guess I lucked out! Lol.
And you are more than welcome to come watch if you'd like, we can masturbate together. I love masturbating with a beautiful woman
I love butt plugs; ) we can play with them next time. I wear them to school sometimes.
Awesome looking forward to it!! lol
Ok. Because that's not creepy or pathetic.

*hopefully this is not off topic*

I don't own one yet, but when I get back to the states I will be buying me a Tanya Tate fleshlite. I already own a pair of her used worn high heels (not gonna say how much I paid for them!!!). Now I will be able to bury my face in her heels and masturbate to a replica of her snatch.

http://www.fleshlight-international....ys/tanya-tate/ Originally Posted by Little Monster
Ok. Because that's not creepy or pathetic. Originally Posted by HobbyTranslationService
:ro flmao:

Ahhhhhh wus a mattah Claire. Are your wittle feelings still hut after that ass whoopin I handed you a few months back.
You're hiding behind a new handle and THIS is the best you can throw at me. Do yourself a favor and just stick with Whispers and Looking cause I'll rip your ass to shreds with this handle as well. I mean surely you could've reached out ton some provider who's seen me and got a little more personal. I mean you could've ripped on me for having a small dick or being a one minute johnny but damn. This shit here was pathetic. You never have been too smart though.

But that's cool I can handle being creepy and pathetic. I mean right now It's 12:50 am where I'm @ and this pathetic monger is chillin in his hotel room in his favorite country and just got some beautiful English pussy for his 36th B-day cause you know that's what pathetic mongers do. We take extravagant trips once a year just to hobby and celebrate our birthdays. She even brought me a really cool b-day gift, I guess after seeing me Friday night she felt bad for me for being so creepy & pathetic.

OR maybe it had to do with the fact that she received THE best foot massage she's ever had, cause you know that's what pathetic mongers do, we treat BEAUTIFUL women like Queens. Not wretched old hags like.... like....nevermind

Being pathetic is.....is....is

What's pathetic is that some folks feel they have to demean others for their personal choices.
Granted there are things I won't do because I feel they are gross, but if there are two (or more) people consenting to those things, then nobody should judge them.
There are so many fetishes out there. Is it fair to judge everyone involved in them? NO! I say it's personal choice as long as it isn't forced on someone else. And as long as nobody is harmed.
Just because we don't agree with someone, doesn't mean there is anything wrong with them.
+ 1 Tammie. My favorite is the hatachi, with the real thing stuffed inside and a small plug in my ass! Hell yes.
1) I am not Claire. I briefly met a provider named Claire once and don't know if that is the person y'all are on about but she must have really gotten under your skin because she seems to be on everyone's mind.

2) So...you spent your 36th birthday paying for the company of a stranger? No friends or family nor even the self respect to stick it out alone? You actually paid a woman to be around you on what should be one of your most personal and intimate days out of the year and to her it was just another day at work. Best case scenario she didn't laugh about you as she left. From what you described it seems like she felt sorry for you.

:ro flmao:

Ahhhhhh wus a mattah Claire. Are your wittle feelings still hut after that ass whoopin I handed you a few months back.
You're hiding behind a new handle and THIS is the best you can throw at me. Do yourself a favor and just stick with Whispers and Looking cause I'll rip your ass to shreds with this handle as well. I mean surely you could've reached out ton some provider who's seen me and got a little more personal. I mean you could've ripped on me for having a small dick or being a one minute johnny but damn. This shit here was pathetic. You never have been too smart though.

But that's cool I can handle being creepy and pathetic. I mean right now It's 12:50 am where I'm @ and this pathetic monger is chillin in his hotel room in his favorite country and just got some beautiful English pussy for his 36th B-day cause you know that's what pathetic mongers do. We take extravagant trips once a year just to hobby and celebrate our birthdays. She even brought me a really cool b-day gift, I guess after seeing me Friday night she felt bad for me for being so creepy & pathetic.

OR maybe it had to do with the fact that she received THE best foot massage she's ever had, cause you know that's what pathetic mongers do, we treat BEAUTIFUL women like Queens. Not wretched old hags like.... like....nevermind

Being pathetic is.....is....is

Originally Posted by Little Monster
I don't generally fight with other providers...your life is difficult enough without me adding to it.

What's pathetic is that some folks feel they have to demean others for their personal choices.
Granted there are things I won't do because I feel they are gross, but if there are two (or more) people consenting to those things, then nobody should judge them.
There are so many fetishes out there. Is it fair to judge everyone involved in them? NO! I say it's personal choice as long as it isn't forced on someone else. And as long as nobody is harmed.
Just because we don't agree with someone, doesn't mean there is anything wrong with them. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
A lot of us enjoy the randomness sex toys (ladies) on sentimental events like birthdays, anniversaries (of all types), and holidays. The randomness unconnected connection allows some to exspress without reserve or judgment of our desires, nothing wrong with that and it's a gift to be able to endulge in that.

IB
At the top of my wishlist is this collar with attached chain and nipple clamps. And I'm always looking out for more butt plugs.
with only my dick in my hand ...

guess it will have to be enough ...

... though i welcome assistance .. hands, mouths, pussies ... have all helped fill the void

bianca ... that showcase ... woof!

lena ... you frighten me .. but in a good way

venus .... i've said it all before ... .