Yoga pants

Damn Allegra, did you just wet yourself a little in that pic???
Damn I love the yoga pants!
All day... Everyday !!
Yogasm is one of my best features!!!
Yoga pants

Even I have a video here:
https://vimeo.com/143705540 Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya Allegra!!!
I am seeing a lot of leggings at work...paired with heels or boots. Some of those gals have got it going. The examples in this thread so far are great too. Melanie does get a star though...
Most of the pics I take in sessions are of the ladies in yoga pants
Going to the strip club tonight. Is it bad that I'd rather see some of them in leggings than their usual dancer attire.
Yogasm is one of my best features!!! Originally Posted by ~DolceVitaBentley~
You say yogasm, I say mygasm...
Yogasm is one of my best features!!! Originally Posted by ~DolceVitaBentley~
Damn girl

I love just seeing womens curves...yoga pants, leggings, tee shirt panties...that is more of a turn on then seeing them naked
Nothing beats a good pair of stockings, personally. However, I'm all for the yoga pants if you're ok with them being ripped to allow access, or having them pulled down enough for access. No time to waste wrangling those off given how good they make you look.
Sometimes the pants are a curse though. I've been disappointed on a few occasions when the pants actually came off. But then I inserted my penis into their vagina and forgot about everything.
Thank the maker for yoga pants.

Yes Ms Berkleigh you looked awesome in your yoga pants ijs
I love em too but they can make me perv out
Standing in line at 7/11 going crazy on the tight ass in front of me. She turns around and can't be a day over 14!! There otta be a law...,
New one