ladies what are your favorite colognes that drive you wild?

simply abe
This drives me CRAZY! My absolute favorite!

Tom Ford Vanilla Tobacco

https://www.google.com/search?q=tom%...illa%20tobacco

Creed comes in 2nd place for me. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Ford is over priced and great for both sexes it’s my 2nd choice
But my fav
Bleu De Chanel awesome
Ford is over priced and great for both sexes it’s my 2nd choice
But my fav
Bleu De Chanel awesome Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
Agree that T-Ford is a bit over priced! I love to wear it myself!

Another one that I LOVE LOVE is the Original Monte Blanc for men. The very first one. You will have the ladies drooling over you! Priced very reasonably!
  • dawg1
  • 10-13-2018, 09:08 AM
Okay Lindsay Lee, after reading this thread I purchased some Tom Ford Vanilla Tobacco that arrived a few days ago.

It does have a very unique scent and see where either sex could sport this. I am looking forward to test driving it this weekend
I love when men wear cologne. It's like a magnet and makes me want to get as close to you as possible

Creed smells amazing and I've always loved Jean Paul Gaultier
what you guys don't like Old Spice or Burt lol

what ever it is just don't over do it

don't slash it on the Boy's
we don't want to taste it all day ...
Gina - Did you mean "BRUT" ? Brut is my favorite too !! There are 2 versions in that.. The Musky one is the best !
And, my other favorites are: Kenneth Cole - Black, Calvin Klein - ckone, Drakkar Noir..
Personally, I wear Curve Originally Posted by mrredcat43

Im not gonna lie... The Curve smell is still a classic.
Personally, I wear Curve Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Pretty sure I wore that in middle school.
yes lol BRUT I'm not saying I like it tho

Gina - Did you mean "BRUT" ? Brut is my favorite too !! There are 2 versions in that.. The Musky one is the best !
And, my other favorites are: Kenneth Cole - Black, Calvin Klein - ckone, Drakkar Noir.. Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
I'm a cologne whore... I've got Creed Aventus and it is the one I get commented on most, but it's more then a VIP session per bottle. Have D&G "The One", JV Rebel, Versace Eros, Gucci Guilty Black, TF Noir, etc... You can't just wear one, or you get "nose deaf". I like letting the provider decide what smells nice to them.
I was researching Men's Fragrances and saw a review for Carolina Herrera. I thought it said "Paint Remover".

On second reading, it actually said "Panty Remover"! So, I ran out and got some.

Bang
Armani Code for men is my favorite but I love anything Tom Ford and Creed as well.

I can almost always detect the natural scent of the soap/bodywash a man has used down to the fabric softner and dryer sheets on his clothes.
(Old Spice Pure Sport deodorant as well)

Scent is everything and a huge turn on
One of my favorites is Pi from Givenchy.
Mont Blanc is one of the ones I wear as well. I’ll need to check out creed with as many suggestions on it.
Lightly scented quality men's lotions are sexy.
Fresh, not too strong...and if your lucky....they've used it from head to toe!

So, how about those perfume and cologne commercials!
So over the top ridiculous!