WNY Twitter Cat Fights.....

I don't understand why someone would beg for money but say no new clients. Makes no sense. Lots of guys want to help, maybe at a discounted rate. Worried about undercover?
I don't understand why someone would beg for money but say no new clients. Makes no sense. Lots of guys want to help, maybe at a discounted rate. Worried about undercover? Originally Posted by hardlikker12

Because asking for money on Twitter, for nothing in return, entails no risk and takes no effort, as opposed to being a provider.
I’m glad NB and NN spoke up. I love them more for it! Putting out there I “won”, a raffle and got excuse after excuse why she couldn’t make the appointment. I would have paid her full rate anyways..she can keep the 40, it’s chump change anyways. Curious of how many guys she’s done that too.
I’m glad NB and NN spoke up. I love them more for it! Putting out there I “won”, a raffle and got excuse after excuse why she couldn’t make the appointment. I would have paid her full rate anyways..she can keep the 40, it’s chump change anyways. Curious of how many guys she’s done that too. Originally Posted by TheReal
I am surprised whoever it was told you that you won. Why bother even telling anyone? Just keep the dough, how would anyone know if there was a winner or not?
I am surprised whoever it was told you that you won. Why bother even telling anyone? Just keep the dough, how would anyone know if there was a winner or not? Originally Posted by ben dover
The lady was Gabby, BTW. Maybe there was intentions to make good, I can’t say for sure. We were cool until I pressed it and then I was blocked. Lessons learned on my part..

I think most dudes don’t speak up out of embarrassment, concerned for being blacklisted or it ain’t worth the hassle. Realistically I’m not gonna hurt their pockets and it’s not worth my time. I’m only mentioning this cuz I happen to see the cat fight on Twitter. A woman mentioned the ‘fake raffles’. You wanna throw your money away do it, it’s your money. Just know you ain’t getting anything.
The scammers had me go into a hiatus and back to dating. So I should be thanking them, maybe lol.

I know this board it frown upon by ladies and with good reason. If any one female doesn’t like that mentioned this or wishes not to see me in the future that’s on them. Anyone that has met with me knows of my character. Don’t don’t shady shit and it won’t come back on you.
Happy Friday

fuckin Real.....
The lady was Gabby, BTW. Maybe there was intentions to make good, I can’t say for sure. We were cool until I pressed it and then I was blocked. Lessons learned on my part..

I think most dudes don’t speak up out of embarrassment, concerned for being blacklisted or it ain’t worth the hassle. Realistically I’m not gonna hurt their pockets and it’s not worth my time. I’m only mentioning this cuz I happen to see the cat fight on Twitter. A woman mentioned the ‘fake raffles’. You wanna throw your money away do it, it’s your money. Just know you ain’t getting anything.
The scammers had me go into a hiatus and back to dating. So I should be thanking them, maybe lol.

I know this board it frown upon by ladies and with good reason. If any one female doesn’t like that mentioned this or wishes not to see me in the future that’s on them. Anyone that has met with me knows of my character. Don’t don’t shady shit and it won’t come back on you.
Happy Friday Originally Posted by TheReal
Nicely stated Real!!
did all this hurt Gabby Video's Inc.sales ????
Gabby is just a train wreck mess.

You fools giving her free money because youre a sucker, do you sucker.

Any whore can post an ad and make X amount a day but fools want to give her free money for being a train wreck beggar that doesn't want to work.
I don't understand why someone would beg for money but say no new clients. Makes no sense. Lots of guys want to help, maybe at a discounted rate. Worried about undercover? Originally Posted by hardlikker12
This! Why decline business, especially if they are more than happy to contribute as the provider asks. She used to have one of the BEST Incalls/Service around.

She probably isn't worried about undercovers from her prior sting involvement/threats in the past. When girls have problems with ALL the other girls, (NN & Zoey are good examples) that should tell you a LOT about the provider!
This! Why decline business, especially if they are more than happy to contribute as the provider asks. She used to have one of the BEST Incalls/Service around.

She probably isn't worried about undercovers from her prior sting involvement/threats in the past. When girls have problems with ALL the other girls, (NN & Zoey are good examples) that should tell you a LOT about the provider! Originally Posted by BakeWakeNShake
sandle ??? shhhhhh
sandle ??? shhhhhh Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
ops mandle
but so manly it could use a sandle ???

not to be confused with "Cousin Itt"
Thanks Real...
mmmmm seems some of this crap goes back to 2009 maybe even ASPD days right up to current events
fuck I must have 100's tabs open looking into this
Very entertaining
So for even more fun and confusion
could all the start a sandle
and all the mandles start a sandle
and
so it looks as a whore war right here on icky
Please n thank you
Is it over, who won ???
or reloading ???
mmmm suck dick break ??? if, reports please