Sunday southside pool?

would love to join up if you all go later today. just need to know when and where.
Monday's they go north to Fast Eddies. Long thread on it here, I'd post in there as well if you are looking to verify pool tonight...---> http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=146248
Voice your opinion early who is in tonight,
7:00 half price at WH.
I will try and make it but maybe a good idea is to do it every other week or so? Might spike up attendance?
  • 01-23-2011, 11:43 AM
I'm in.
Hey six, I like every other weekend too , but I know a few newbies to the sunday night pool are still trying to break in their virginity to our little gathering.
That's cool atx. The more the merrier. I know next week would be too soon and the following week is Super Bowl weekend!

Thanks man for starting the pool idea...

sixx
I will try and make it but maybe a good idea is to do it every other week or so? Might spike up attendance? Originally Posted by sixxbach
And maybe consider alternating between north and south? I would love to attend, but driving south from near Wilco on a Sunday evening doesn't appeal to me.
  • 01-23-2011, 07:24 PM
Shot for an hour, blue polo, table 26. Amazing how badly skills erode after a dozen years of negligence, ouch.
Are you guys playing pool tonight? I would like to go for an hour or so I can't make it until around 11pm.
I think it already happened if it did, I did not make it. The times I have gone, it has not lasted that late...

sixx