Kathy's Kovid Kamps--Coming Soon

they have a "camp" for people who rape and extort as well, it's called jail Originally Posted by valkyra
A lot of laws start out nice and well meaning and it punches a hole in your individual rights. Once that hole is there, the more insidious laws follow because there is precedence. Usually with no way back. I have seen many rights disappear during my life. Quite disturbing.
Fascism.

Sit back, let it happen, participate in it, or fight it.

Simple.
The camp with the difference, nevermind the weather, when you camp with Kathy - the holiday is forever haha
A lot of laws start out nice and well meaning and it punches a hole in your individual rights. Once that hole is there, the more insidious laws follow because there is precedence. Usually with no way back. I have seen many rights disappear during my life. Quite disturbing. Originally Posted by lilylivered
This is true. I'm not saying it's entirely unconcerning...
Well, that bill would be one way to turn a red state blue…….or bluer…. Originally Posted by elghund
More likely the opposite. Not all dems embrace authoritarianism.
A lot of laws start out nice and well meaning and it punches a hole in your individual rights. Once that hole is there, the more insidious laws follow because there is precedence. Usually with no way back. I have seen many rights disappear during my life. Quite disturbing. Originally Posted by lilylivered
911 regulations and the Patriot Act are a few examples.
They told us it would only be temporary, yeah right.
that thing circulating is from 2015

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...n-mask-wearer/

" The bill specifies that it applies to infected people and their contacts who refuse to quarantine in a health emergency. " Originally Posted by valkyra
My apologies, Valkyra. Your link was indeed to the bill in question, submitted in 2015. Yesterday, however, the Democrat who sponsored it pulled it in response to legislature and public complaint.
My apologies, Valkyra. Your link was indeed to the bill in question, submitted in 2015. Yesterday, however, the Democrat who sponsored it pulled it in response to legislature and public complaint. Originally Posted by Withnail
he put it up every year, pulled this year n try again next year LOL

shhhhhh changed one line in hope to get part of in

errrrrr FUCKING GOV BITCH KATHY

says will get hard on the scam n spam calls

I got 4 phones, And she has some old bitch spam call about C19.

2 of 4 so far. So I'm guessing she forgot to add "so the lines are clear ta have NYS spam ya all" errrr fucking CUNT GOV.. mmmmmm may she have Gov Andy hit on her for play

hold on WTF make that 3 of 4 the fucking CUNT
do it Andy, put her in her own little hell n hit on her. What could go wrong mmmmm other that she wants ya
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Someone with his number[s] should prank call OSD.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Someone with his number[s] should prank call OSD. Originally Posted by winn dixie
the ones that are not a computer recording, but a real HUMAN

call the cops on me dally. Its cheaper than reporting to phone company. And I like the officers coming over ta say THANKS

a scam called the cops on me and got BUSTED
mmmmm I wish Gov Kathy spam was not a recording. That busted thing could be fun.

WTF 4 of 4 now. How in the hell did it get the hobby phone dang nab it
he put it up every year, pulled this year n try again next year LOL

shhhhhh changed one line in hope to get part of in

errrrrr FUCKING GOV BITCH KATHY

says will get hard on the scam n spam calls

I got 4 phones, And she has some old bitch spam call about C19.

2 of 4 so far. So I'm guessing she forgot to add "so the lines are clear ta have NYS spam ya all" errrr fucking CUNT GOV.. mmmmmm may she have Gov Andy hit on her for play

hold on WTF make that 3 of 4 the fucking CUNT
do it Andy, put her in her own little hell n hit on her. What could go wrong mmmmm other that she wants ya Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Not as easy to hate Kathy as much as Andy,, huh?

elg……
I would like to add, I'm ok with the Amber Alerts, and cops stay inside when my hood is crawling with cop cars and officers pointing guns at a house. etc.

But to SPAM what she says in the news daily is very NAZI like
Not as easy to hate Kathy as much as Andy,, huh?

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
well she is easier to look at Sir, But she still a CUNT LOL

errrr spamming C19 going to kill ya please get JABBED WTF

it must be hitting any phone it thinks is in NYS, New neighbor just called me that his still out of state cell got hit with the same spam

I would say impeach the bitch, BUT she got the same don't do that card as Joe got going for him. mmm Always have the next in line dumber that a box of rocks. Rats, Dear ROCKS Sorry about the insulting ya all

mmmmm I wonder if that is why NYS Leg would not impeach Andy???? mmmm
I would say impeach the bitch Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

NY AG Letitia James has thousands of Emails,Texts, and Memo's she subpoenaed from Cuomo during her investigation . Does anyone believe Gov Hochul knew nothing about what was going on when she was LT Gov like she claimed C'mon man James is holding those cards and she'll play them when the time is right
I hope she does. This cunt is going Full Metal Karen. Wants mail-in/drop boxes again next election--despite the proposition being voted down across the state.