So much for the Republican frontrunner...

Knowing about the closures is not the same as knowing that his staff directed them.
Yeah the DNC really picked a winner for the GOP, use the same tactics as they do except people actually get pissed at him when he gets caught.
As a wise ugly person once stated, What does it matter at this time.
I knew some idiot would post something like this but I didn't know which idiot would do it first. Christie is not the GOP front runner and has never been the front runner except in the eyes of the press. You see, there is no election right now. Primary or general. It is all conjecture of the mainstream media and pollsters. Only an idiot would believe what they report. I suppose one could say that the media thinks Christie is "trending".

Christie was not going to get the nomination. The conservative wing of the GOP is organized whereas the moderates are not. So it becomes a contest between the establishment and the conservatives. We are motivated and they are luke warm about winning. Like someone wrote, Christie shot himself in the crotch with Hurricane Sandy and got wound infected with his comments about the right. That infection is set deep now. At this point some idiot will ask who is the front runner and I will answer to ask me in February of 2016 when there is actually an election going on.
Big Tex says the GOP is trending Christie.
He is fat and he is white - what's to like? Originally Posted by BJerk
Is your preference skinny and Black, no matter how awful they are in office?
  • BJerk
  • 02-01-2014, 02:24 PM
Is your preference skinny and Black, no matter how awful they are in office? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Former, not the latter.
Big Tex says the GOP is trending Christie. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Link?
So I can count on your for a donation to Mia Love Bjerk? She is Mormon, conservative, a mother, a mayor, and more importantly (for you) her parents came from Haiti.

Better looking than Hillary right?
The democratic Mayor's have already STFU over sandy funds so he will survive bridgegate.
Howler monkeys.
  • BJerk
  • 02-01-2014, 07:44 PM
So I can count on your for a donation to Mia Love Bjerk? She is Mormon, conservative, a mother, a mayor, and more importantly (for you) her parents came from Haiti.

Better looking than Hillary right? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
She is far better looking than Hillary, right you are on that one. Where is she running?
Howler monkeys. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, ... i'va biggen is

Better looking than Hillary right? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Looking is one thing.... her wonderful mind is what gets me going... Boink
Utah's 4th Congressional district
Yes, ... i'va biggen is

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
i believe I've already proved that