Temporary number for Blue

I hope phones are down because of tornado or wheater damage. Both Pearls and Blue numbers were down. Very suspicious unless other businesses in Rhee's area are experiencing the same problem. Originally Posted by Whoisyourdaddy
Why don’t you find out for yourself? Why else would they be down? Maybe ....? Maybe..?... Maybe it’s legitimate?
  • Jtbc
  • 10-25-2019, 10:03 PM
I think most places use VoIP and the network is down
I went there Wednesday. Walnut Hill was closed about a block before HH. Best to use Royal Lane if coming from the 35 direction.
  • Aoi
  • 10-26-2019, 11:05 AM
I saw the map clearing up a little on Walnut and HH
Best to use Royal Lane if coming from the 35 direction. Originally Posted by oral_dlites
that was kind of true before the tornado.. the area south of Walnut Hill has that roadwork, tearing up the middle of the street (Harry Hines).. by the way, that Latin Bazaar traffic alone, is reason to avoid that area.
Weather related
that was kind of true before the tornado.. the area south of Walnut Hill has that roadwork, tearing up the middle of the street (Harry Hines).. by the way, that Latin Bazaar traffic alone, is reason to avoid that area. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Has anyone noticed the Hot Latina's with 7 kids walking from the Mini Van to the Baazzaara? I did the other day, damn tight jeans and A or B cups
Their power should be back on today
  • Jtbc
  • 10-27-2019, 09:47 AM
Has it been fixed yet?
Power is back on but no internet yet so no telephone either
Still no internet with the phone so keep on with the temp number
  • Aoi
  • 10-27-2019, 06:42 PM
I saw that the map is cleaning up a little more. Shouldn’t me too much longer
Temp number works still.
Well good news blue internet is back up so you can use the original number now. 972 241 2999
Telephone is down again use temporary number 214 710 5170