Doctors condemn conspiracy theory pushed by Trump that COVID-19 deaths are over-counted by hospitals — Any ECCIE doctors care to respond?

• WTF
  • 10-27-2020, 02:32 PM
So, those not too long ago, that died of of Kaposi sarcoma or pneumonia because they were immunocompromized, didn't die of the HIV/AIDS virus they contracted? Originally Posted by reddog1951
You almost understand it, almost.

Do you Trump apologist think that a person with cancer that gets shot in the head died from cancer?

God Damn idiots.

Do you Trump apologist think that a person with cancer that gets shot in the head died from cancer?

God Damn idiots. Originally Posted by WTF
No, but if he had Covid-19 you goofy fucking Liberals would say it was Covid-19.
No, I don't and neither do you. The think is, your example tries to relate two unrelated events. I highly doubt that the gunshot was precipitated by the cancer unless by suicide, as I addressed in another thread. The fact is that hardly anyone dies strictly from an infectious disease or trauma by your definition. The ultimate cause is failure by one or more of the major organ systems. Argumentum ad nauseam.
perI sonally love it... not because so many blacks are dying of covid, just that is the one guaranteed thing that will end Trump.
It has ended him already... but republicans are too stupid to realize it.
They are like shooting a bear, too dumb, and too headstrong to stop, but they will drop. Originally Posted by beelzebubba
You're not talented enough to guarantee anything.
Levianon- I'm disappointed. Thought tou were better at logical responses. Name-calling and disrespect usually denote weakness in a legit debate.
Levianon- I'm disappointed. Thought tou were better at logical responses. Name-calling and disrespect usually denote weakness in a legit debate. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Well cry me a fucking river! boo hoo
Typical enlightening response from WD again. Anyone sense a pattern?
Typical enlightening response from WD again. Anyone sense a pattern? Originally Posted by reddog1951
Yeah you're a whiny snowflake! Develop thicker skin.

Yes doctors condemn the conspiracy theory because it is bogus fucked up Trump bullshit.

He thinks he's still trying to sell Condos to fucking idiots.

Scientific American renounced Trump and I believe it was NEJM that came forth with an unprecedented repudiation of Trump that was signed off on by the entire medical board of the esteemed medical journal.

These Trump acolytes go for all Trump's bullshit.
[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1062245849]Pretty reprehensible shit being pushed by Twitler. Anything to shift blame to others. Unless, of course, you believe him.

What a petty, petty piece of shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYXOliWGLMQ

God Damn idiots. Originally Posted by WTF
God damn that was a stupid post wtf! You may end up losing that vip avatar as well!
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2020, 07:09 PM
No, but if he had Covid-19 you goofy fucking Liberals would say it was Covid-19. Originally Posted by Levianon17
That is not how it is working.

Just because you either do not understand or are intentionally lying is an indictment on you.

Levianon- I'm disappointed. Thought tou were better at logical responses. Name-calling and disrespect usually denote weakness in a legit debate. Originally Posted by reddog1951
What name calling are you talking about? I was just pointing out a fact.
That is not how it is working.

Just because you either do not understand or are intentionally lying is an indictment on you.

. Originally Posted by WTF
I understand many things. I understand perfectly how this world works and deception is part of it. Certainly Covid-19 has a mortality rate, but it's not as high as those in power want us to believe.Since this Pandemic has been highly politicized, I question everything from the political realm.
What name calling are you talking about? I was just pointing out a fact. Originally Posted by Levianon17
dims are triggered right now and are especially thin skinned this time of year!