SCREENING : is it really THAT hard??!!

And the bad guy arrives. Dun, dun, duuunnnnnnnn.

So who told you what was said in the ML and that crunchtime posted it is what inquiring MODs want to know?

Having knowledge of the ML is not a violation when kept to yourself but announcing to the board that you have it is another story.

Look for my pm. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I personally hate Men's Lounge leaks, though I assume they happen regularly. In this case, actually she didn't say anything about what was posted in the men's lounge- she referred to his emails. He was the one who posted in an open forum about something that he had posted in the ML, and the responses.
None of you have a clue has to wants gone on between me and Lita , all your trying to do is suck up . No wander Hobbiest get so pissed off at WK`s . What I placed in the mens lounge , is not suppose to get out, so the snitch who told can go to H#$#. What did you get a free visit and rub her boobs for her .

Lita ,what I wrote and stated in the lounge was simple request for some feedback ,and I did receive some and thanked all those who replied . I also thanked you for your response. "is screening all that hard "; It is for you and me. We are done here... Originally Posted by crunchtime
And before anyone accuses me of being a WK... yes, I can personally attest that Lita's screening is painless (she screened me today via email- no idea why she doesn't use eccie pm's) but... I wound up going a different direction for my Friday afternoon fun and so I still have yet to visit Energyworx. Just callin' 'em like I see 'em.
Originally Posted by crunchtime
Get the sand out of your vagina and go have some fun. Let it go.

Go be the "Hobbiest (sic)" hobbyist out there.

And the bad guy arrives. Dun, dun, duuunnnnnnnn.

So who told you what was said in the ML and that crunchtime posted it is what inquiring MODs want to know?

Having knowledge of the ML is not a violation when kept to yourself but announcing to the board that you have it is another story.

Look for my pm. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

And if she didn't have the free time before, I'm betting she has a bit more now...
Screen in the best way that makes you feel safe and comfortable. That's how it has always been.

I went with a guy feeling the other night, even after getting an ok from a eccie provider and the second one came in after I had declined, and I'm glad I said no. Turns out the floods took out tons of cars and going with my gut kept me safe and sound!

Screening is the best thing you have for your own safety. If guys don't like the way you do it, then it is their loss. Not yours. You will always have clients that will want to see you, as long as you are running your business professionally.

IP is top notch. And yes, I'll come rub her boobies.