Blonde Bree is Supermodel Hot and is Already Off The Market

The button exists in all forums. Stop worrying about website design and try to put posts where they belong. This wasn't a review by any stretch of the imagination.
Right, got it, New Thread button is in every forum, there to invite members to use it to start a new thread. My post is a review of a provider no longer on eccie and contains BCD comments about services and activities. I'm 100% correct to have put it where it belonged--in Indy Reviews. 100% right. It's a review.
It's not a review, dude!

You didn't even use the standard review template:

Date: -
Provider: -
User ID: -
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: -
State: -
Address: -
Appointment Type: -
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: -
Activities: -
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
The Rest of the Story: -
Recommendation: -
This is an abridged quote of what you originally posted.

Compare it to the template above:

Does it look like Apple and Apple to you or Apple and Oranges to you?

Saw her welcome and introduction post here, on the day she posted it. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1753598

Texted her BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...

I told her to forget about Eccie BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH to be an American Asian dick.
Originally Posted by Good Brando
You can't believe anything what the OP says. This is the same guy who fabricated a review with pics stolen from another website. I'm guessing OP is BSing everybody about her.
Well, looks like she quit before she even started.

As I've already said, I texted her as soon as I saw her welcome ad and very simply told her I would like to meet her. Never mentioned donation or menu or activities. She never gotten back with me.

That's okay, my TDL is long enough and every week a couple more new names are added to it.
  • BLM69
  • 07-10-2016, 01:15 PM
Freaking troll the op is, no one believes your fantasy buddy.
OP is a troll, douche bag, and attention seeker. SMH.
Yup, I don't believe a word of it. His first "review" was full of lies, no reason to believe this post isn't either.
Everything I posted is true and 100% real. I asked her over tonite. She told me her phone is blowing up with requests from guys saying they arent eccie creeps--her words, not mine. If you guys are such players give her a call see if you can get close to a perfect 10. You have no chance shes riding my Asian dick tonite.
Since she likes asian dick, that means she is into little pee pees ... I will be in with my 1.3" of dangling death.
Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy
If she doesn't like Eccie guys why she doesn't change her number that she posted in her Welcome ad.
4 options:

1. Bullshit artist, making up wack shit
= boring, time waster

2. Honest, but needing to brag about it
= boring, time waster

3. Exaggerater, insecure, gotta build himself up...on a silly board
= boring, time waster

4. BSC (Bat Shit Crazy)
= potential for entertainment, but likely boring, time waster.

I already had cause to pause with the WK thread. I wish him all the best. Love The Godfather reference. But something's not stirring the cool-aid. My weirdar is beepin - loud.

Good luck dude,
LnH
Not only weirdar, but he sure is trying very hard to convince us he's not bisexual. He obviously had a good time in his cuck session, but ever since he's been very touchy about it and continually posting about how he treats women better and this woman is a "10".

In other areas of the board he took any criticism to be bashing his sexuality.

Methinks he doth protest too much.
I just now noticed he has been banned.

Dang!

I was hoping for him to post photos of Bree.