Ladies…a "dato" question

Thanks for the comments.

I think I figured out why I asked this question to begin with. When doing the 'giving' to a lady, I can really get wrapped up in it. And that's when DAT-Y leads to DAT-O. It's intimate, and, it's exciting because that is somewhere I probably shouldn't be. Of course, I want BOTH of us to enjoy it. I'll enjoy doing it, it's just better when you enjoy getting it.

As for those who said they like to get, but not give…I totally understand that. Because girls are soft and smooth and smell good. Like sugar and spice. Maybe this is an idea for another thread, but how many of you would dato another woman? I'd like to see that in person. What would the ticket price be for me to sit in a folding chair just a few inches from the action and watch??
Originally Posted by NorthDallas30
Based on my experience, most women I have been with seem to enjoy some form of ass play (rimming, FIA, TIA) even if Greek is forbidden and I love giving both DATY & DATO (actually it is two of my favorite activities). I think providing DATO & DATY is every bit as intimate as kissing and, maybe, even moreso.

BTW, save a chair for me on the bedside action. My wife once asked why men seem to get so turned on watching women together sexually and, after some thought, the best answer I could come up is because men "project" themselves right in the middle of that oh-so-sensual action. Ciao.
Despite a lot of comments by providers that say they would never reciprocate there are a lot of girls on here that like to give rim jobs. I have had at least 10 ladies on here that did it without me asking. Some very well known providers on here will do it and seem to enjoy it. Like I have to make them stop to move on to other activities. Tip: Scrub your ass with a washcloth and lots of soap, shave the area as best you can. It is a fetish and it is taboo which makes it even more pleasurable. Of course we all like different things and ymmv. Oh and I will lick a ladies ass with gusto it turns me on.
  • Gbfsl
  • 08-30-2016, 08:55 AM
I, too, have enjoyed this activity from many ladies here. Interesting that most who do it ask that it not be mentioned in my review. I guess I can appreciate that they don't want every Tom, Dick, and Hairy Ass trying to sit on their face when they see they did it for one. I imagine that is also why a lot of ladies who do it are not responding here.
I do keep shaved and extremely clean. That, I guess, is a given.
So this is definitely a YMMV. But to those who offer it, I will keep coming back for more. Such an incredible feeling.
I agree with Mavs fan, the fact that it is a bit naughty and "taboo" makes it so damn exciting. Love giving and receiving!

Damn, now I'm horny.
No DATO for me.....

However, I LOVE TUMA/RIMMING/RUSTY TROMBONE

Disclaimer: I have a shower policy....The washcloths are there for a reason...The handheld shower head is there for a reason. Even IF you shower and you still are not fresh/reasonably well groomed...I may or may-not comment...but you just won't get this service.YMMV (yes David)

Alaine AKA Hygiene freak
You'll get worms. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Von you slay me!
Let me clarify my comment, i am a GIVER!. ladies i would never ask one of y'all to put your face down there. even though im super super clean i just could not ask for you to do that.
I fall between B and C.
I find giving dato very enjoyable and even more so if she appears to enjoy any aspect of it, so a giver I am. Like Duthgar states, I as well never ask nor expect a lady to go there on me but when she does, oh my is it ever so nice and appreciated.

Allowing me to daty and dato...yes please and thank you.
Recently I saw 2 gals in San Antonio and they both were into giving. They were really into giving, very aggressive and the more they performed, the more aggressive and active and vocal they became. It reminded me of watching the National Geographic shows where the Hyenas would bring down a zebra or other animal and start aggressively eating the ass first with violent abandonment to get to the soft innards. I held my legs in the air like my arms were my own stirrups at a gyno office, they had my ass cheeks spread, face buried deep, RAWR!! NOM NOM NOM!!!

It was awesome.
I enjoy giving women pleasure and if the lady I'm with gets pleasure from dato, tongue deep go I.
I do make sure that I am clean as can be, so if I am lucky enough to receive a good rim job, there is no reason to not go there.
I do love a dirty girl.
No DATO for me.....

However, I LOVE TUMA/RIMMING/RUSTY TROMBONE

Disclaimer: I have a shower policy....The washcloths are there for a reason...The handheld shower head is there for a reason. Even IF you shower and you still are not fresh/reasonably well groomed...I may or may-not comment...but you just won't get this service.YMMV (yes David)

Alaine AKA Hygiene freak Originally Posted by alaine
This Disclaimer should be posted at the entrance to every incall regardless if anal play is involved.
I enjoy receiving.

Literally gets me so wet. Don't know why.

I love when I have body worship sessions(Domme/BDSM), and my sub just stays down there until I tell him he can come up for air =^)
I Freakin Love It..
I just Freakin Love it..
I enjoy receiving.

Literally gets me so wet. Don't know why.

I love when I have body worship sessions(Domme/BDSM), and my sub just stays down there until I tell him he can come up for air =^) Originally Posted by Seductiveaddiction
Damn!
I love the receiving part. But I won't lick yours.